Hetnix.ro - does anybody use them? any reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erazorlll

Hello everyone,

hetnix.ro is offering good dedicated server rates at Voxility datacenter (Romania). I'm very interested in some of there servers but I can't find any reviews about them.
Also it looks like they started in June 2014 and are very new in business. They advertise here at Wjunction as hetnix_srl and I found a post at litecoin forum. But no reviews at all, just offers. As Doggy Dog found out they use an unlicensed WHMCS.

Does anyone use them? Are there any reviews about their service, support and if you can trust them?
(or is there maybe another hoster you can recommend with same location, hardware and price?)

Link: http://www.hetnix.ro

Thank you.

20 comments
Yea it seems a new company and probably reselling Voxility servers (not sure whether they own the hardware).

Unlicensed WHMCS ? :|
Verify a Domain is Licensed - WHMCS
kQO0dFA.png

If a company cannot afford to pay even $15/mo then you can understand their professionalism towards the business. Good that you created this thread.

Hello everyone,

hetnix.ro is offering good dedicated server rates at Voxility datacenter (Romania). I'm very interested in some of there servers but I can't find any reviews about them.
Also it looks like they started in June 2014 and are very new in business. They advertise here at Wjunction as hetnix_srl and I found a post at litecoin forum. But no reviews at all, just offers. As Doggy Dog found out they use an unlicensed WHMCS.

Does anyone use them? Are there any reviews about their service, support and if you can trust them?
(or is there maybe another hoster you can recommend with same location, hardware and price?)

Thank you.

Hello sir,
You can find a detailed description about our business here: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicate...rvices-dos-ddos-mitigation-management-ro.html
Also regarding the latest WHMCS incident, we posted our response here: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicated/192072-3.html#post2008709 .
But I will copy-paste the response here as well.

@BlaZe we are not reselling Voxility servers, we have our own infrastructure there. We have our own racks, routers, switches, bgp sessions, peering ... etc.
We don't use Voxility's infrastructure at all, just the housing.

--------------------

Hello everyone,
This post is just to clarify the situation created yesterday by DoggY DoG available in the screenshot below (or here if you don't see [\img\] tags: http://i.imgur.com/S11IPy8.png)
S11IPy8.png

After that post, we received a lot of tickets and livechat questions about what happened, and I'll make a little FAQ here.
1. Did you had a license when DoggY posted that ?
- Yes we had and still have. At the moment DoggY checked our website it showed no license active because we used (and still use) some hidden subdomains to increase our backend security. The /billing from our site it's there using few mod_rewrite tweaks and symlinks.

2. If you have license on a subdomain, why the license is active now on the main domain ?
- That's because we bought a 2nd license and activated it from the main domain. It was the only way to re-open this thread without changing our site's structure as DoggY requested.

3. Show us a proof of your already active license
- There you have it: http://i.imgur.com/py15cVZ.png

4. Why didn't you bought the 2nd license from the very beginning ?
- Because we already had one and we plan to move on a custom billing from WHMCS. We dislike WHMCS due to it's very limited features and the concep of closed-source.

All those being said, I hope that we clarified all things and answered to your questions. If you have further question about the latest incident, please post there and we will give you the answer you need.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
Hello sir,
You can find a detailed description about our business here: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicate...rvices-dos-ddos-mitigation-management-ro.html
Also regarding the latest WHMCS incident, we posted our response here: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicated/192072-3.html#post2008709 .
But I will copy-paste the response here as well.

@BlaZe we are not reselling Voxility servers, we have our own infrastructure there. We have our own racks, routers, switches, bgp sessions, peering ... etc.

Hallo hetnix,

as I said I like your offers and they fit to my needs very good. But I'm searching for a long term server (as long as business works) and you are very new in business. That's why I wanted some reviews and information about service, servers, support and so on.

Sorry for the false accusion, but I only copyed Doggy Dog's post.

It looks like nobody can answer my question?
Maybe I will try one of your servers for a month. And if everything is good, I will continue with your service.

@hetnix

why do you offer anonymous paymentmethods like paysafecard if the client has to verify himself somehow else?

@hetnix

why do you offer anonymous paymentmethods like paysafecard if the client has to verify himself somehow else?

Hello sir,
1. We use PSC payments only for shared web hosting & VPS plans.
2. We don't care about Paysafecard's anonymity program. We use it only because it's a simple payment method and it doesen't require a bank account or credit/debit card.
3. For all products our customers need to validate their details. Domains, Web hosting, VPS, Dedicated ... etc. We do not activate services until validation.
4. If the client is doing something illegal, we will provide all information required to the authorities.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

If the client is doing something illegal, we will provide all information required to the authorities.

So whats the benefit of hosting in romania espacially at Voxility if you can't do illegal things? That's the only thing what is Voxility good for...

If the client is doing something illegal, we will provide all information required to the authorities.

So whats the benefit of hosting in romania espacially at Voxility if you can't do illegal things? That's the only thing what is Voxility good for...

Hello sir,
I am afraid you all have a wrong knowledge about Romania's laws.
Romania is not offshore as many of you think. It's a country that doesen't accept illegal things.
The only thing Romania has, is that it doesen't recognise DMCA as an authority. And so DMCA complains can be ignored. But if the content owner will forward the request to an European Court, RO bussineses must forward all details about their customer and takedown all copyrighted content.
So, I repeat, Romania is not offshore.

Now, to answer your main questions:
The main benefit of having a server in Romania, is that we have an excellent bandwidth speed at relatively low-prices. From what I know, Romania is the 3rd country from all around the globe regarding internet connection speed.
Along that, there are more benefits: We have many intelligent and skilled people (even the person who invented the pen is a Romanian; first jetpack was invented by a Romanian ... etc.), Very strong security systems and great technology (e.g. Bitdefender Antivirus is from RO). We can mitigate huge cybernetic attacks that a lot of companies from outside can't even support ... and a lot more.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
I apologize. Sorry from my end. I did not have a clue about the problem with the WHMCS Licensing error.

That is good that you have your own hardware. I would recommend your host if anyone requires EU location.

Last edited:
I apologize. Sorry from my end. I did not have a clue about the problem with the WHMCS Licensing error.

That is good that you have your own hardware. I would recommend your host if anyone requires EU location.

Hello sir,
There's absolutely no problem.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Hey!
I have a dedicated server with them in romania and I am very satisfied about it.
- no downtimes
- high speed
- great flood protection
- superb peering
- fast activation and management

I recommend you to buy from them 100%.

Hello everyone,

Link: HETNiX Online Solutions

Thank you.

Hey!
I have a dedicated server with them in romania and I am very satisfied about it.
- no downtimes
- high speed
- great flood protection
- superb peering

Hello sir,

Thank you for your feedback,
HETNiX.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Hey!
- no downtimes
- high speed
- great flood protection
- superb peering

Are you being serious.. ??? Voxility is GOOD??? Where do I start from - low speed on Weekends, Slow down after you use 5TB a month. If you asked support they will show you local data transfer speed - I means really, they think people are stupid or something data transfer between Romania or in Russia has to be faster, If you transfer from US server or access from USA/CANADA it's garbage. The Anti-DDoS is 100% fake as they announced - Not only on WJ there is other forums where it's proofed to be useless, If you have a real data flow they will block you and if you have a DDoS the server will be simply down, they can't do data transfer monitor, company like GlobalSwitch has even better protection and they are not announcing 500Gbps DDoS Protection either. You can go and ask any DDoS Protection agency like CisCO or prolexic or fortguard anyone every body clarify you there is no such ddos protection exist it's just FAKE ADS.
I'm agree with hetnix_srl they aren't OFFSHORE! They just the biggest phony on Internet.

Hey!
- no downtimes
- high speed
- great flood protection
- superb peering

Are you being serious.. ??? Voxility is GOOD??? Where do I start from - low speed on Weekends, Slow down after you use 5TB a month. If you asked support they will show you local data transfer speed - I means really, they think people are stupid or something data transfer between Romania or in Russia has to be faster, If you transfer from US server or access from USA/CANADA it's garbage. The Anti-DDoS is 100% fake as they announced - Not only on WJ there is other forums where it's proofed to be useless, If you have a real data flow they will block you and if you have a DDoS the server will be simply down, they can't do data transfer monitor, company like GlobalSwitch has even better protection and they are not announcing 500Gbps DDoS Protection either. You can go and ask any DDoS Protection agency like CisCO or prolexic or fortguard anyone every body clarify you there is no such ddos protection exist it's just FAKE ADS.
I'm agree with hetnix_srl they aren't OFFSHORE! They just the biggest phony on Internet.

Hello sir,

With all the respect, please read my posts before posting such a thing. As I said before we only have housing in Voxility (i.e. The racks are located there). The fibers, routes, providers, bgps ... etc have nothing to do with Voxility.
Also, the DoS/DDoS Mitigation we offer is not the one Voxility offers (since we do not transport data through their infrastructure). We have special racks with routers/firewalls capable to mitigate those attacks.

Thank you,
HETNiX

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Hello sir,
If you are still interested to try out our service, we have a really nice offer for you!

Intel Core i5 3470
8 GB RAM DDR3
500 GB HDD SATA3
1 Gbps port
Up to 5 Gbps Anti DDoS Mitigation
2 Public IPs
Price: 125 EUR/mo.

NOTE: If you pay for 6 months in advance, we can provide the server for only 100 EUR/mo. That's a saving of 150 EUR per 6 months.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
At HETNiX, we believe that one of the best ways to succeed in a business is to have the resources you need and a little bit extra.
For that reason, we're offering one of the biggest server configuration at a minimal price!

2x Intel Xeon L5640 6 Core 12 Threads ( 12 Core / 48 Threads )
96 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
1x 120 GB SSD + 2x 1TB SATA
Up to 15 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 Gbps port
2 Public IPs

For only 360 EUR/mo with Free Setup.

Order now and receive a 20 EUR discount for 3 months. Contact us for order placement.

Let's build together the world wide web as it should be: Fast, Stable and Secure.

--
Best regards,
HETNiX.COM

Dear clients,
Because a lot of you are interested in Desktop Servers and you choose us as your Dedicated Server provider, we decided to offer the INDE1 Plan for only 85 EUR/mo for any new order (instead of 100 EUR/mo).
That's a saving of 180 EUR per year for you.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
4 GB RAM DDR3
1x 80 GB HDD SATA (7.200 rpm hard drive)
Up to 2 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 Gbps port
2 Public IPs
Price: 85 EUR/mo
Order Link: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?a=add&pid=6

Our stock for that particular configuration is quite low, so if you want to catch one, please hurry up.

Thank you for being our client,
HETNiX.COM

Last edited:
Care about those scammers and read their juristic invalid ToS:
7e43mka8.png

Nobody may force you to hand out your passport and not offering a refund is more than scam!
Maybe some lawyer in their country wants to start a fight? ;D

Dear Claudi,

We have the right to select and identify our clients. HETNiX's infrastructure it's a private propriety, not a public one, and we reserve the right to impose terms and limitations.
Under any circumstation we do not activate services without validation and if you signed the contract you agreed on that. This is to eliminate fraud and pishing customers.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that this situation may have caused to you, but it is not our fault that you checked the "I have read and accepted the ToS" and you actually skiped that part.

Nobody forced you to place an order with us and certainly nobody forced you to sign the contract with us. It was your free will.

If you want to continue with your service activation, you need to validate the information you provided at signup, by sending us a proof on that.

Thank you for your understanding,
HETNiX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back