Help With Building Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy21

Hi guys i just started a new free download site and im new to all these SEO things. I update my site daily.

I need help with building backlinks. I went through all articles posted here about SEO, but its kinda hard for me to execute it.

Do i need to do link exchange with other sites? How can i increase my backlinks as most of the blogs and forums use nofollow in their comment section, so it wont matter how much i have posted on other sites.

whats ON site SEO?

And if someone is generous enough to do my sites SEO. Any help will be appreciated.

11 comments
What kind of free downloads are you offering?

Off page SEO will depend a lot on your industry. Blog commenting can be useful to get traffic (not for link building).

You can start producing content related to your industry, and use that content to promote your site.

On page SEO basically means making sure that your website is mobile responsive, does not have coding errors, and is updated with meta tags. There are other things in on-page SEO as well (again, depending on website type and industry).

On site SEO involves structuring the pages on your site in accordance with Google's recommendations. This includes everything from the titles on your pages to the use of H tags in your content. Meta descriptions won't directly impact your SEO efforts, but it will affect the percentage of visitors who find your site on Google Search queries and then click through to your site.

Hi guys i just started a new free download site and im new to all these SEO things. I update my site daily.

I need help with building backlinks. I went through all articles posted here about SEO, but its kinda hard for me to execute it.

Do i need to do link exchange with other sites? How can i increase my backlinks as most of the blogs and forums use nofollow in their comment section, so it wont matter how much i have posted on other sites.

whats ON site SEO?

And if someone is generous enough to do my sites SEO. Any help will be appreciated.

for link exchanges you can try using the link exchange topic on this site.
Backlink building is 1 of the harder things to do and takes a ton of time.
1 quality links beats 50 crappy links (crappy links can even hurt your site)

on site seo is stuff like: seo titles, h1's, site speed, internal link structure among many other factors

goodluck!

[FONT=&quot]There are two type of techniques basically used in SEO[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Off-Page Optimization:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blog Post[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Article Posting[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Web 2.0 Submission[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PPT Sharing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PDF Sharing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Press release submission etc[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On-page Optimization:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meta Title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meta Description[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sitemap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Robots.txt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Page Title[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heading etc..[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Social Book marking
Article submission
Forum discussion ..
guest Posting, profile back link is the best option for create backlink​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

You're new with SEO so take time to learn it from the very basic steps. Read knowledge about SEO: What is Onpage, Offpage, Backlinks, I highly recommend for you to read documents provided by Moz, Backlinko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back