[Help] Uploader You Choose RDP or Sborg ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with a Windows server, mate. You can even setup sBorg on your Windows server if you want to.
i don't think so! if you really want to use RDP why don't you use your pc? rather than spending the 30$/euro on the RDP just put them on your net connection and you'll get the speed fast and awesome more than RDP
Care to get your facts right? What makes you think you can get a 1Gbit connection on your home PC for just 30Euros? Heck, you can't even get a 100mbit up-link for that price.

Last edited:
if u want automation then sborg
but if u can do by urself and want very fast speeds then vps
i have been using sborg,now getting iraiper :D

I'm in Vietnam. My speed very slow . Download 400kb/s but upload 50-60kb/s .

because i use RDP or Sborg

where you get that speed? lol i'm confused

What abt My Town net Connection broh.. I got Only 50- 60 kbps DL speed

dont have another good unlimited plan .

And RDP giving us good Privacy .. if i am uploading through my pc .. den any hacker or FBi agent find me Easily :P

well am not saying RDP slow or not good but its a little heavy to manage it and use etc... i mean all the sources out to upload are same but in a different way like you're uploading via RDP & sBorg lets say RL too now show me the different? all you doing is (uploading & downloading) on RDP, i'll show you the different

RDP, first it will cost you 29$-79$ (high cost from all other methods)
sBorg, 3.5$ Install ticket (if you got your own vps or something to install sborg) or if you wanna by ready made you can buy it for 14$ (or more cheaper)
RapidLeech, well its the super lowest thingy in teh internet methods lmao well it will cost you 6$ but you'll start requesting for plugins like WUpload etc...

In "RDP" you gotta install softwares (such as filezilla, Winrar, FireFox, uTorrent,) and few others which you want to just upload but in sBorg/RL you don't need to do anything just pay for the script (rl or sborg) and start uploading your files you don't even need to open application or anything all the work will be done in firefox even it autoposts (which there ain't such a thing in RDP)

RDP = Manual uploading
sBorg = Manual + BOT + AutoPosts + Save Posts for MultiPoster + no need to ask for any plugins
RapidLeech = same as above but it doesn't autoposts, save posts, bot, its a manual

thats what i wanted to say you can see the difference

Go with a Windows server, mate. You can even setup sBorg on your Windows server if you want to.
Care to get your facts right? What makes you think you can get a 1Gbit connection on your home PC for just 30Euros? Heck, you can't even get a 100mbit up-link for that price.

LMAO sorry lol but i thought it wouldn't be costly

RDP, there are things I can't do with sBorg... like checking for errors, splitting CUE files (FLAC Albums), extracting crack from the ISO, generating abgx360 verification for XBOX360 games, etc.

Sborg for people with slow connections and under UDP connection like me
f6bfdb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back