Help! Unfortunately bought a 365 day FileSonic account yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

validuser

Talk about bad luck!
When FileServe went offline yesterday, I was pissed off and immediately bought a 365 day FileSonic account, thinking it wouldn't go down anytime soon!
How wrong I was!

Its dead now, and I'm losing my mind! What do I do people? Can I possibly get a refund from these guys? Or are their customer service just as terrible as FileServe's? Who do I contact?

Please help!

Last edited:
14 comments
just dispute your transaction through Paypal

I was thinking about it, but they said you got to contact the merchant first. I just sent a mail to FileSonic's helpdesk address.....I'll give them some time to reply before I set up a dispute.

Have you successfully went through a dispute with any of these file sharing sites before?

Just open a dispute as "unauthorized transaction". Paypal will email the seller to reply to the dispute, and if he does not reply you will get your money back ;)

Just open a dispute as "unauthorized transaction". Paypal will email the seller to reply to the dispute, and if he does not reply you will get your money back ;)

For real?! Will that work? I mean, won't paypal know that my IP address and stuff did not change so it can't be unauthorized?

Chill out , open a dispute , wait for 24 hours --> escalate your dispute---> wait for 24 more hours call your CC company --> wait for a week --> You have your money back in your account..

I was thinking about it, but they said you got to contact the merchant first. I just sent a mail to FileSonic's helpdesk address.....I'll give them some time to reply before I set up a dispute.

Have you successfully went through a dispute with any of these file sharing sites before?

Yup! I went through a dispute with FS to get just $10 back. It worked and they refunded it to my PP acc after 4 days. I just told them that I hadnt recieved any replies to 10 emails. Try it.

I have succes with this...dont wait just go and write email to paypal they will fix no more then week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back