HELP - School banned viewing of ".mp3" & other downloadable files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlos

School banned viewing of ".mp3" & other downloadable files. My friend's asking me how to undo this... but I don't know... so does anyone know how to download stuff (like audio/movies) using school computers? Proxy sites that would be useful & would work perfectly???

16 comments
Assuming your computer administrator is a fucken retard, download ultrasurf and put it on your flash drive and run it from your school computer. Its a proxy program you should be able to download .mp3 files with that.

Assuming your computer administrator is a fucken retard, download ultrasurf and put it on your flash drive and run it from your school computer. Its a proxy program you should be able to download .mp3 files with that.

I use this all the time. Saves me the time of going through a list of http proxies.

use a public rapidleech and transload the mp3 file
then rename it on the server to extension .test or .doc and download it
then rename it back to mp3

@Flash, thanks! I did try but it keep saying "Contacting server..."
@To-Everyone-Else-Who-Wasnt-Helpful, thanks for your input.

FFS you are at school for a reason, that's to LEARN the standard skills that will see you through life, without the need of stealing,robbing and mugging.....

Its only a few hours a day and for a few years of your life, so why not do it, then when you get home you have plenty of time to download the "Thomas The Tank Engine" theme tune :)

Cheers
RR

@rikin, tried that. Read my reply before yours. Thanks anyway
@Jackal, okay thanks.

@roadrunner, did you even bother to read my first post? it says FOR A FRIEND, not for me. Geez... If you can't help, don't reply. You're just wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back