Help Regarding Payoneer And Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMirXa™

Hello,

I saw you can get your card for free after completing the verification process then activate it and then u can Verify your PayPal Account with your Payoneer.
My Question are Many Here's the first: How do i get the first 2$ in my Payoneer Account???
Q2: we are able to Withdraw our Money into Payoneer Which takes 4,5 Business Days?
Q3: After these things go right and money are loaded into my Payoneer Card am i able to Use it on any ATM Machine? (like a friend of mine have did same thing and after he got money into his Payoneer Card he Did withdraw from a ATM machine near his house)
that's how Payoneer works?
Q4: Can i verify and receive money to Following List of Payment companies:

1. Payza
  2. Skrill(MoneyBookers)
  3. Perfect Money
  4. Web Money

Looking forward for more assistance...
~sorry for bad English.

No Help??

why it takes a lot of time?

no help?

where are payoneer support?

my offer still remains.......

Nothing?

Even after 8 Days????

Still Nothing?

Isn't that a bad thing not to get reply from Payoneer Support????

Last edited:
6 comments
Hi,
I'm sorry for the delayed response!
There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

The amount of time it takes money to appear in your balance varies - depends on the partner or from which company you used the USPS with.
You can use the card to purchase good online & in stores, and to withdraw money from ATMs.

You cannot send money from your Payoneer account. We don't work with Payza and Perfect Money. Withdrawing to Webmoney is only supported if you work with certain partners that have the option enabled.

what about the Verifying paypal?

it needs 2$ or so to Verify the Card is it possible to get money on our Payoneer Card from someone else?

If so how?

You need to have long history of Payments on your payoneer card to be able to Get Privat Load on your Account

Else , you need to get Paid by their Partners ...

Best Regards

Yes u can withdraw money via ATM , r u in Pakistan ? if Yes then USA SCB, MCB for Withdraw money via Payoneer card, 1st u have to transfer ur money from Paypal to ur Payoneer bank account after 3 to 4 days u got email from Payonner ur card is charged , after that u can withdraw money from ATM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back