Other Help Needed in configuring Image hosting script on shared hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

justvj4u

Hi WJ scripting/coding members,

Need your help.

I am trying to configure Chevereto image hosting script.. I have couple of issues while configuring it on my shared hosting.

Error 1 :

Please take note that you must edit the definitions.php file the first time that you install Chevereto.

You haven't changed the default __CHV_CRYPT_SALT__. Please set this value in includes/definitions.php
Please double-check your definitions in the includes/definitions.php file.

When I try to edit : includes/definitions.php in my hosting cpanel, I am not sure what value to enter /definitions.php.. plz help.. I tried antering some alfonumeric there and saved it.. it accepted that value but i am not sure what is the significance of this Crypt salt value. and if I did it correctly or not.

Then I refreshed the page, and see the hosting default home page loaded where i can see local /remote upload option .

Error 2 :
But when I try to upload any img file (I tried both Local/Remote) I can see the upload progress as successful but a new page loads and I get the below error .

Not Found
The requested URL /image/0 was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried to check over my hosting cpanel : /public_html/includes/config.php

I understand I need to edit something at this part of the config.php .. but I am not sure what to edit or change

/**
* Folders set-up
* This are the main folders used by the script.
* -> If you change this you also must change the folders name.
*/
$config['folder_images'] = 'images';
$config['folder_thumbs'] = 'images/thumbs'; // Just for legacy concerns, this is actually not used anymore since 2.1

/**
* Virtual folders set-up
* This are the virtual folders used by the scripts, they MUST be setted.
* -> This folders are used by PHP, they aren't real folders but they may conflic with real folders. Try to don't have this folders as real folders.
*/
$config['virtual_folder_image'] = 'image/'; // used on image viewer ie: (http://mysite.com/image/<ID>)
$config['virtual_folder_uploaded'] = 'uploaded'; // used on multiupload image process ie:(http://mysite.com/uploaded)

Please help me in fixing this..

Thanks in advance.
Justdesi

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back