Help me out of this scam reports please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushubham9

Hey guys,
You all must be aware of the drama that all happened between me and sniffdog regarding Windows server.

Please give your views too. Dont start the fight sniff giving your excuses.

The case was something like this:

I, shubhank and ravi were partners in Host My Leech. We had started off with Rapidleech hosting service and later started offshore hosting too. It was going good but in the mean time shubhank without informin me and ravi started selling RD and windows VPS. He never informed us about it, we didnt had any access to it. He was selling under trade mark of HostMyLeech. Shubhank took manual orders and clients were not part of our auto billing system too.

Later, when we 3 decided to end our journey of HML. We even opened a thread over WJ asking for buyers. Over the thread it was clearly specified, "Windows Section does not come under HostMyLeech". The buyer greatseeder was informed about this too. Everyone was informed. All the linux servers, were sold.

Shubhank was closing his windows section as he had no time to serve it any more. Since i had time left and wanted to continue, i asked him about those servers and he sold his 2 windows servers to me along with clients. I paid him total amount and got the servers and clients.

Now later, there were reports that shubhank is a scammer and all. He scammed lots of people and left. Then, Sniffdog comes into scene. He says that windows server had his shares too. He had paid shubhank amount in the beginning for the servers. I had never met sniff and had never talked to him before. He started asking me for his shares.

Now, no one in this scene was knowing that sniff and shubhank are partners in the windows section and suddenly sniff came to me demanding his shares. He has no proof of his stake or anything.
Now if i have already paid for the whole server and clients to shubhank then why the fuck will i pay to sniff now? Isn't it the responsibility of sniff to ask shubhank for his money.
Why am i indulged in it. How come it is my responsibility to pay him now?

Recently, i was held as scammer and there were allegations by him that i cheated him. He started making racist comments and the fucking moderators @ WJ doesnt find any fault in it.

I really dont like that because of few pennies the whole of Indians are abused.

I just want you guys to review this, and tell me if it was my fault?
Where am i wrongly indulged?
How have i scammed someone?

I don't want to fight like a child. In this whole cold war i got nothing. I lost my clients and all, and didn't took a penny from anyone else.

I am ready to compensate the amount to sniff if i am wrong.

24 comments
Well, probably it's a little difficult to understand for outsiders, yet their comments are abound.

I was owner (a third) of the server and had the right to a percentage of the proceeds.

As my instincts told me that Shubhank was going to do a possible runner, I requested him to refund my share in the server.

As he didn't return my share, my rights went over to the new owner of the server being Kshubham. By not informing KShubham, Shubhank basically sold the whole server although he was not the rightful owner of the whole server. However, my rights didn't disappear.

Then Kshubham sold (by his own admission) the server to Rahul of Dhruvahost, who denies to have bought the server but only the clients.

A positive twist has come though. Rahul of Dhruvahost has offered my a compensation in the form of two weeks Windows VPS. But as that is unusable (it's 100Mbs and so slow), that's merely a diversion in this case.

So, KShubham, you bought (and sold) a server which was partly owned by me, so that's why I feel (and so does my lawyer) I have right to a compensation, which of course you can always claim back from Shubhank.

I must speak out my appreciation for Rahul for coming forward to settle this case, but after testing his free VPS for day, that still leaves me with nothing.

The following are the amounts in this case:
US$60 - a third of the server
US$30 - my profit share.

I will not claim my profit share as that is purely a claim which I lay on Shubhank, but in one way or another I like to be compensated for my share of the server.

I kindly request those without a degree in Law to refrain from making comments on who's right and who's wrong.

It's a complicated case. Obviously one of the first points that has to be cleared is did sniffdog in fact have an agreement or a share of shubhank windows servers in the first place. This can be done through paypal history, MSN logs, Private Messages etc.
If sniffdog can't even prove that he paid shubhank in the first place I can't see how he can claim from anyone.

It would be like me claiming I owned one third of YouTube before Google bought it. I can't just say it, I'd have to provide proof it if I want my money.

Once sniffdog has provided proof that he did own a percentage of the servers originally then you can argue about who owes him the money.

Whats so complicated about it sniffdog leave kushubham9 and the other dude alone they do not owe you anything

Get your money from Shubhank as he owes you not these people they had nothing to do with what happened between you so stop giving them greif in my eye you are just bullying them into giving you money because your so butt hurt you cant get it yourself

and

"I kindly request those without a degree in Law to refrain from making comments on who's right and who's wrong."

Gtfo its a public forum i can comment if i want

Get on topic ye trolls.

He posted proof in one of the threads Mr Happy.
Ok I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for clarifying.

Back to the case. If kushubham9 bought the windows servers and clients he would have bought all good and bad debts, know and unknown, associated with that transaction legally.

However if kushubham9 resold them then he would have resold the bad dept's as well. It's unclear of what exactly kushubham9 sold as we've only heard from one of the parties involved.

By the sounds of it sniffdog had a percentage of the company, ie servers and clients and not just servers. I think in that case if the clients were sold as a company, even without the servers, technically the responsibility is with Rahul of Dhruvahost now.

The problem arises if kushubham9 sold the clients while knowing of potential issues about ownership. If he knowing didn't declare or hid information from Rahul in an attempt to gain extra money then he could be liable.

Someone will have to clarify when kushubham9 found out about sniffdog's involvement.

kushubham9 isnt a scammer , sniffdog shoudnt have paid anything to shubhank :S he have bought share and he dont know anything about it???
we all know we ask for something as a prrof if we buy anything he never mentioned in the selling thread too that he is partner :S and suddenly he jumps in and started crying that kid took my candy :s he should go and catch shubhank and leave kushubham9 alone....

BTW If u need shubhanks cell number i think i have it so go and get him :p

Well,
HML was a Private firm.
So a New member must be accepted by all current members of the company to enter.
If any one current member deny to have him as member in company, then He cant be.

So he have got his partnership by agreement only with Shubhank.
We can say that the whole thing was done without informing other members...

So officially sniff cant call him self a Partner/Owner if He havent talked to other members too.

In short,
It was an under table deal by Shubhank009.
So As per current talk,
Sniff cant held him as owner of Windows server in Dhruvahosting.

I think Sniff has provided a proof but it was a Paypal payment only without any note.
It may be paid for a service by them.

So need a efficient proof.
Although Current owner of that server are not liable because it wasnt settled out with permission by each & every partner.

It seems that Mr. Happy is the only one with a clear mind.

To be honest, I don't understand why Kshubham asks for advice here. We all know that 99% of the people who respond are unqualified to even make an attempt giving a decent reply.

I've tried to explain it many times to different parties, but they all deny responsibility and hiding behind the previous owner's back.

However, I do not accuse KShubham and Rahul that did knew about my share. But, in fact, that doesn't matter. If you buy something, you take all debts (knowingly and unknowingly).

Ravi said: 'he never mentioned in the selling thread too that he is partner'

HML Windows division was never up for sale. It was sold without my knowledge (and acknowledge on WJ). I had nothing to do with the Linux division so why should I have responded in that thread?

To your further rants, please review Mr. Happy's replies and try to even remotely understand where this matter is about.

'So a New member must be accepted by all current members of the company to enter.'

@new_boy, review your answer. It's pretty stupid. If your rant holds true, then KShubham was never allowed to buy it because he failed to check the involvement of other members.

Kshubham I am willing to settle this once and for all:

My original stake was US$60. As I had free access to the RDP for a whole month (estimated value US$30) I am willing to settle for US$30.

US$15 as your share of the compensation, US$15 as Rahul's share. Fair?

After receiving compensation I will be satisfied and will no longer hold anyone (past, present or future) responsible and consider this case closed.

Well imo when a new partner is involved in a company then he/she is brought into after the clarification and decision made my the all the owners or the existing partners.

And there's an agreement made either publicly or privately among them either to show and share the ration among the new partners.

But in this case what shubhank did was unfair and irrespective to any one. As this is the case held over Internet so rather than of the documents and agreements there should be a chat log to be provided by sniffdog to prove that he owns the part of the share. As shareholders are publicly listed on the company's shareholders list no matter how and when.

The case here is that sniffdog does hold the rights to get his amount that he invested along with the profit share that was decided by shubham but as the owner dint had consulted the other owners so in that case shubhank isn't held liable for this situation as he was totally unaware of this. Sniffdog could have told everyone after he invested in HML in here so that this situation wouldn't have arrived but suddenly you can't blame a guy who even dint knew about what is going on or what is not.

And as sniff said he has invested in the company so before that he must have had chat logs saved, I am not sure if I missed it out in other threads but you should put that along width the paypal transaction occurred. Cause you can't pay to anyone without even having any conversation.

PS : I failed in my business exams so I may be wrong with those shits that I pimped out from my mouth.:(( Thanks.

@new_boy, review your answer. It's pretty stupid. If your rant holds true, then KShubham was never allowed to buy it because he failed to check the involvement of other members.

Well,
As per law you were not a part of it.
There were only three ( or what ever ) members were there.
1>Shubhank
2>Shubham
3>Ravi.
( I dont remember who was thr & who dont, but no one other then this tree was involved... )

You was only associated with Shubhank009.
Not with HMT it self.

You need to provide necessary proofs that you were partner of HMT with acceptance of all current members of HML at that time.

You lost your fuckin money & now you want it from other persons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back