Help me find an ad network for my particular traffic (Japanese Traffic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luches

Hello everyone,
I own an adult site which gets about 20000 solid Japanese traffic a day. I have been unable to find a decent ad network or affiliate network to help me monetize this big traffic. does somebody know an ad network that allows adult site and pays decent for Japanese traffic.
Also if someone lives within japan and can find me a good Japanese ad network or affiliate network and act as a middle man and hook me up with them, i will compensate you for your trouble or even form long term partnership. My Japanese is not good enough and i heard Japanese ad network dont work with foreigners .

Last edited:
10 comments
Hi luches,
I have a small adult blog, and i live at tier 4 country for PPD file host options which are all of my blog visitor come up from there.
I try to put pop under ads on my blog from popads.net since it took a long time to earn money from PPD and really get paid (I plan to get earning from PPD) X-(
I register 12 days ago, they review my blog just in one day and accept it,then i place their code in my blog with some setting ( I increase the minimal bid-they use bid system for the ads) and gets $6.5 in 3 days, after it I asked for payouts $5 and receive it within a day with paypal. But then my revenue dropped, I use the troubleshooter from the site and get advise to change the minimal bid since there no advertiser from my country. So I change the ninimal bid to normal (as they suggest) and now I get roughly $1.5 from 2K++ visitors with 20K++ page views a day.

I know it just small money but i believe with more traffic you could get more money B-)

Here the payment proof and my statistic :D

If you interested to use this site, if you don't mind you can register from my referral links not allowed :P
note: I know pop under ads is annoying, but on adult content site, people are don't mind as they are pleased with our content :)) , and don't forget to read their TOS first, good luck!

regards,
babingevet

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the offer babingebet, but i already use juicy ads for popup and generate 6$ fix/day. if they pay more then i might switch to them.

just 2 question i have about them:
1-they use to have alot of problems with ads containing malware. are their ads clean now ?

2. how many times a popup is shown for a unique ip during 24 hours ?

Oh I see, well there lots of choice
1.Never heard of them and as I said before I live in small country, I never see the ads before, it's only show their site in the pop ads windows.lol :D
2.You can set it in the setting for just once.

regards,
babingevet

Why dont you try us?

We pay $50/1000 views from japan... http://senseless.tv/earnmoney.html

min payout is just $10 and we pay within 48 hours of request so all you need is 200 views to hit the minimum payout! You would be make a killing with us if you are getting 20k japanese uniques a day!

PM me incase of any questions! :)

very tempting senseless but when it came to your payment method it went bad. i can get my payment via paypal or webmoney and Payza or wire dont work for my country. dont you offer exception for cases like mine ?

very tempting senseless but when it came to your payment method it went bad. i can get my payment via paypal or webmoney and Payza or wire dont work for my country. dont you offer exception for cases like mine ?

Wires work for all countries.. All you need is a bank account.. I've sent a lot of payments to japan before.. never been an issue! With 20k uniques I expect you to get atleast 2-3k views a day. Wires would actually turn out to be the cheapest way to transfer money!

Do register on our website though.. we have paypal payout option coming soon and we would send out notification email to everybody once we do.

Last edited:
im not Japanese myself mate. i just get traffic from Japan alot ^^. in my county only option is paypal and webmoney -_-. bad luck !
--------------------
Thank you Senseless. i will register at your service and wait for the news ^^!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back