Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
Guyz i have a vps with small ram and i want to install vb4 in it. But i need help installing php with xmlrpc,apache,mysql phpmyadmin and some other needed services to start the forum(like bind).. can u guyz sugest me a proper tutorial to install these services. I dont want to install any panel since i have a small amount of ram and i dont want to slow down my server. SOme help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
8 comments
thanks for the help mate. but it onyl provides installation help for php mysql and apache.How do i configure bind and phpmyadmin?

ya i can but problem is that evey time i install kloxo and try to install any php package like ipb or vb they show a blank page with the error that xml-rpc isnt installed :(.. Now i try installing xml-rpc and it says already installed :(.. cn anybody show me thru tv whats the problem?

Have you tried webmin? Seems like it's something you'd find useful considering everything you want comes with it/Can be imported.

thanks a lot dude.. would definetely give it a try ( actually i hate the webmin interface) but since it cud do my job i will try an dlet u know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back