Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
The first thing you could is to optimize your images or resize them (width x heigth). If that's not possible, reducing the number of posts per page will help.

the speed site is optimizd from professional person mean just the W3 total cache, so how i can make all the images in one size, cvrle77 W3 works fine i just wanna reduce the size of page and load time can anyone help how to do

That might be because the files are way to big for a normal website, You can try to convert all the images to '.png' and after that compress the png images with for example: http://tinypng.org/

Not to mention you can enable caching which will speed up the page loading of the viewers.

The guy has gazillion plugins activated and sometimes the server hangs for him, otherwise the site loads pretty fast for guests (cached).

Install P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) plugin. Start test.

This plugin creates a profile of your WordPress site's plugins' performance by measuring their impact on your site's load time. Often times, WordPress sites load slowly because of poorly configured plugins or because there are so many of them. By using the P3 plugin, you can narrow down anything causing slowness on your site.

Disable the plugins which are using high resources and your problem will get solved.

thnx those are my activated plugins, i use theme all so help me disabling the unused one and replace it with code to wp,

Active (29)
9AJTR.jpg

5iCiu.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back