Help For Adsense Approval in Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishatian1

Guys, I applied for adsense many times, but every time i got message that your page doesn't meet our standard. What's that? Even one time i got account but it was deleted after 5 days with the message due to inactivity. Anyway to get account in Pakistan, is their any trick? Please Help Me :(

My Site is nishatian1.blogspot.com

Last edited:
20 comments
Which website you are applying for ? Also try Indyarocks , register there and apply for adsense via them . In this way you can get working account for years :)

Trick is very simple. Make a good website with original content not by the copyrighted contents of others if you want to show adsense on it

i will advice you not to use adsense on it. because even if you get a approved adsense account, they will ban you at the time of payment.

It will be better to go for adbrite or clicksor if you want to show ads on warez site

They have Change Policies and Become strick now Specially with Pakistan and Asian Countries, I don't know But you should be acting on all the rules of joining Adsense, there is no such trick to Beat adsense!

mate are you crazy warez with adsense? its like wife and mother in law.. well there is many pakistani sites with adsense ads like tribune.com.pk, propakistani.pk and many others just take review and start own content site it would be great or use article spinner.

some people selling adsense account so you may try to buy from them but i m not sure it is real account or fake or what they are selling i have no idea i never try this

Mate let me suggest you something
Suppose u get accespted in adsence and u add adds to your warez site and when its time for payout adsence will ban your account

Oh lol! why don't you switch to other adsense company like smowtion? You will be ban everytime while applying google adsense if your content is warez.

My site is warez site that's why it is not approving, any how anybody have trick please?

even if u get approved by adsense somehow
after few months you will get mail
that ur account has been banned
use adsense wisely
not even in dreams u can cheat adsense
they have super engineers with them

Last edited:
My site is warez site that's why it is not approving, any how anybody have trick please?

LOL :D Don't even think about it then . Illigal sites aren't allowed in Google Adsense . So its waste to do some tricks or anything as the account will get disabled in some days .

title of your thread is completely wrong. you are getting rejected because of your site content not because of your country

:( Ok ANyone else for the any trick, many of pakistani users have accounts, and they have account for many year :)

Now that's a TRICK for you

Magician-pulling-a-rabbit-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back