Status
Not open for further replies.

camps18

Hello

I want cashout my money at alertpay using the bank transfer and some of this money i earned it ( PTC and Filehosts ) , and my bank is at UK , so i want know if my bank will ask alertpay from where i got this money or no? or such questions is privacy and can not ask about it , mean if bank RECEIVING ask the bank SENDING generally.

Regards

29 comments
It's possible the bank may ask you, but asking alertpay most likely not.

If it's only a small amount usually there is no questions anyways.

sorry i am not good in english , so if i understand you well , you mean that there is no problem at all?

I wait the member that is official memeber of alertpay to answer me too

camps18,

I do not think 250 Euro would attract any attention from anyone :)
--

Though if you're really worried, yes wait for an official AP members to reply.

There is ChrisZ as far as I know.

Ah that is small money,dont worry.I know some employer in bank where I withdraw money,he tell me if I withdraw under 2000euro,nobody suspect nothing,but if withdraw more than 2000e than,maybe than some check.Im from Serbia,but I guess same is in your country.

No they dont ,but maybe than they asc,that he tell me,I withdarw couple time in mounth 1000$ ,all is from filehost and never have a problem

Actually, your question more common than just AlertPay. Legally, bank could not ask AlertPay or any other similar system how your account funded. They could ask you though. If amount of money is big and/or they become to big value (le't say you receive 2-5k $ per month and at end of year) someone from bank risk management wakeup and want check source of those money). Usually, if you could provide them with good explanation they just confirm and leave everything as is. Based on 2checkout experience and Russia situation (i believe you know that we have here more strong rules with money sending/receiving) i could say that upto 5k $ per month could be received to personal bank account. Sure, you need ask your bank or tax consultant to get clear and fresh answer for England.

Thank you very much for the answer

In my case i just want transfer 250 euro and for one time , but my state is student , Just 250 euro and one time :)

Here in Russia if tax agent found that you do business (even small and with very small amount) without registration (even as entrepreneur) they could charge you for unpaid taxes + add penalties. Therefore to clean all things you need consult with local tax consultant. But if you have not any plan to continue receive money i guess you are safe. Here in Russia i don't heard about anyone who was charged/prosecuted for such amount and even in for 10 times more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back