Hello to fellow webmasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3x

Dear Webmasters, :handshake:

Hope everyone here in WJ enjoying your stay here with a lot of learning and fun. with that being said, i too have jumped in in to this great resourceful place and would like to brush-up my knowledge on my area of interest.

I am into 2-3 mainstream blogs which i have setup recently in terms of niche selection and domain has been bought and ordered the hosting and looking forward for the setup of those sites.

I too have a adult site which i have lately ventured in to and looking forward to take it in to a big level.

So please accept me as a new admission here and support me in taking my sites to a greater level.

Looking forward for all your support and guidance.

:embarrassed:

8 comments
welcome.zillejulle.png

zillejulle.com.gif

- Hello x3x, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily

See Ya around

- dp - Concept IT Kids

welcome.zillejulle.png

zillejulle.com.gif

- Hello x3x, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction). You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily

See Ya around

- dp - Concept IT Kids

Dear Dp,

Thanks for the detailed reply and kind advice

Still in Probation

Dear Friends,

I am not able to post in any other thread than this thread, can any one advice me how to do so ?

Your help is much appreciated:dan:.

Thanks

Dear Friends,

I am not able to post in any other thread than this thread, can any one advice me how to do so ?

Your help is much appreciated:dan:.

Thanks
You may want to read the rules:- http://www.wjunction.com/rules.php

New Members / Probationary Members

Newly registered members are referred to as Probationary Members, who have limited access to the features at WJunction, including limited access to certain sub-forums. Probationary members must wait a period of 2 days (48 hours) and make a minimum of 2 useful posts prior to these limitations being removed, which is done automatically (but may take up to 15 minutes, so be patient).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back