Hello Fellow WJunction Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniHost

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce my-self since being new and all.

Name here is Daniel and I have a Masters Degree in Information Technology and have over 8 years of IT experience that has included providing Technical Support (which included hardware replacement on desktops and initiating warranty on-site part replacement on laptops) in a corporate and College environment. Additionally, I also have experience as an independent Contractor preforming warranty parts replacement for both residential and small business customers.

I am currently in the process (with a partner) of starting an Social Media & IT consulting Company. In addition, I am also in the process of starting a hosting company (DaniHost) which will be a subsidiary of the consulting company (once everything is all set up regarding the consulting company). For the time being DaniHost, will run independently and should be up and running within the next month or so. Will keep you all posted.

I also like giving back to the IT community, So if any of you need any help with issues related Hardware, Software, and / or Microsoft Windows feel free to PM me. Also, I am great at giving Hardware and / or Software recommendations so just PM with information related to what kind of recommendations you need and what you are planing to use the Hardware / Software for.

When you PM me for help and / or recommendations please try to give as much detail as you can so that I can give you the best help and / or recommendations.

Best Regards,

Daniel R.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back