Hello all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaleB

Hi from Belgrade, Serbia. I have visited in the past. I also often found helpful info in this forum. So, this seemed like the best place to come to find answers to some specific questions and to stay and get to be a part of the community at some point in the future.

In some sense, I am a newbie in the webmaster world, in others, I am not. I made a few sites over the years, owned a few others, but they all served a purpose to be informative to the user. But, over a decade has passed since I had a site that actually made a profit, and some things probably changed in the last decade. I have a general idea of what I want to do, but I need some guidance and some technical help.

8 comments
Hi from Belgrade, Serbia. I have visited in the past. I also often found helpful info in this forum. So, this seemed like the best place to come to find answers to some specific questions and to stay and get to be a part of the community at some point in the future.

In some sense, I am a newbie in the webmaster world, in others, I am not. I made a few sites over the years, owned a few others, but they all served a purpose to be informative to the user. But, over a decade has passed since I had a site that actually made a profit, and some things probably changed in the last decade. I have a general idea of what I want to do, but I need some guidance and some technical help.
POZDRAV
Translate
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back