Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware that there was new likes, I am guessing that the cause of me not being able to see friendship requests is the same reason why I can't view new likes.

Guys, i really don't know what computers you all have, what browsers and screen settings.
but i double checked and the header image is a non transparent png that has a gradient at both sides that ends in the same color as the background color of the site.
From what i see in Buxee's image, the background color (the lighter one) is 44454a which is definitely not in the css of the site. the actual bg color is 1a1b1d
which is the same color as the ending of the header png.
i tried different settings of brightness, tested on 3 laptops 15", 17", 1366px, 1440px and 1920 px resolutions, as well as on a 24" 1920 px screen. i can't replicated the issue.

I get it on the left too but that I can live with it's just the right hand edge that drives me nuts!

JGM.

I know exactly what you are talking about and I have the same problem. I also have no access to my pms, as the ad banner on the right hand side of Altushost, covers my access to pms.

I have to have a tab recorded with a pm that has previously come in, to gain access to my pms.

Thanks for starting this thread JGM, I have been meaning to post about the probs for while :sun:

Ladybbird, use adblock plus?

Btw, i disabled myself for a test and the advertisement fits perfectly in the layout. Can you post a screenshot?

^ He's not even an admin?

He's just a respected, it says right under his name...

er, from the advice and amount of helpful posts JGM has made on here in Tech Support, I recognise him as an experienced Admin. I was just being sarcastic to the member that insulted him, by saying JGM was a `trainee`Admin. He is not a trainee at all ;)

ajinkya9; You're either new to WJ, or have had some kind of memory loss.

Ah, it's hard to communicate sarcasm over the internet.
You usually end up coming across as an idiot or an asshole. (Not saying that you're either)

I think WJunction would look great with a new skin. Around a year ago people were designing a skin for this place and having voting and stuff, I guess that never got finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back