Hawk's contenst winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

CyberAff apparently didn't get how should you calculate the winners so I got the job of recounting it...

Anyways, the new stats:
#1 - Rocke, Royal King with 6 votes for the first place
#2 - Rick with 8 votes for the 2nd position
#3 - HaxoR with 6 votes for the 3rd place
#4 - Jumbo, dsn, Danny - each with 4 votes for the fourth place
#5 - tom247 with 4 votes for the fifth place
#6 - Maniac with 5 votes for the sixth place

Also, I'm attaching an .xls Excel worksheet where you can see the number of votes a certain user got for a certain place.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vap9q835h2l5cgq

How did I rank?
The user with the highest number of votes in a certain position was picked. Check out the .xls.

Note: I'm also just a human, and might of made a mistake. If you feel like there's an error in my list, feel free to reply to this thread.

26 comments
Thanks .mac, I'll give out the prizes to the "single" winners, but for the "multiple" winners (2 for #1 etc), I'd have to speak to an administrator about it.

Thanks once again .mac and thank you to those who entered but didn't win.

Wow, just when I thought I've lose the compo :D

Whatever the result is, thanks to those who voted for me and congratulations for the winners, you guys rocks. (y)

Thanks .mac, I'll give out the prizes to the "single" winners, but for the "multiple" winners (2 for #1 etc), I'd have to speak to an administrator about it.

Thanks once again .mac and thank you to those who entered but didn't win.

Hey man not fair :( won't be fair for anyone of us. If Rocke doesn't mind, I'm ready to share an account.

Another possible thing is, give me/rocke 2nd place and remove the last winner

Maniac_, tom247, HaxoR, Rick - PMs sent.

#1 - Rocke, Royal King & #4 - Jumbo, dsn, Danny -- Just wait, need to talk to an administrator.

You live in England, yet you don't understand plain English? Please read my thread (where users voted), it clearly stated vote for the member who has the best entry #1 and the "ok" - one #6. It's not my fault 85% of WJunction can't understand plain English (or read the thread thoroughly!).

I've decided to purchase a few more FS accounts from RickyFS, to those users I have NOT PM'd - Please register on FileServe.com and let me know your username + email address. I'll then ask RickyFS to promote your accounts (depending on your position you'll receive 30 days or 180 days).

Rick, still awaiting for your FS email / username.

Hotfile Account winners will need to wait for Brazzo to forward the account information (as I stated in the PM).

Danny, Royal King - Your account will be upgraded today, once RickyFS is online.

Others who haven't replied to me with their email / username -- Take your time. [/s]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back