Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorrentSeller

Hi, I have a problem when I tried to edit one of my subscription in subscription manager ( in admincp )

After I put my new details in the subscription, it shows this problem :
Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables:
  • php_value suhosin.post.max_vars
  • php_value suhosin.request.max_vars

Any idea how can I solve it ?

4 comments
The most likely cause of this problem is the suhosin module in PHP. If so this can be fixed by editing the php.ini (requires root access to the server) or by via a .htaccess file with the following contents:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

You can create your own .htaccess file and upload it to your main forum directory. It's a simple text file.

If this doesn't work or you get an 'Internal Server Error' after doing this, then unfortunately this means that your host is not allowing this change. The only thing you can do now is to ask your host to make the necessary changes to suhosin.

Here is a post that lists some of the recommended suhosin settings for compatibility with vB:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...82#post1329782

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back