Has social networking help increase your site's traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedChicken

I've been using social networking to help build my site's traffic. Reddit has worked wonders for me! Facebook has been pretty good as well when I post new content. However, Twitter has been terrible. Despite having followers, Twitter hasn't brought me any traffic. Some of these followers have conversations with me on twitter. Neither one of my sites are benefiting from Twitter. My adult site's only social networking has been on twitter, and nothing good has from of it.

Has social networking help increase your site's traffic?

19 comments
Well, this is where Google+ Circles comes in handy!
With Circles, you can separate your followers into different groups so when you’re making an announcement or just posting your lastest press release, you can choose who you want to share this information with! AWESOME! No other Social Media Marketing tools can really do that.
Another unique feature with Google+ is the “Hangout.” Here, you can video chat with up to 10 people at once. Now everyone can make it to the business meetings, virtually. No excuses!

Yes it helps, using it for my business really do the trick. I have an online store selling branded women's bags and etc online.

Hello,
Obviously, Social networking helps to increase site traffic.
Social networking means - Not like a sharing something and Log Out.
You have to spend time on social network.
You have to improve creativity such as increase friends/followers, likes and comments.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr are my source of traffic.
I make sure to update it as much as possible by sharing contents from my blog.

Yes definitely, there are various social media marketing sites from which you could have targeted amount of audience for your affordable website design service site. Just keep on sharing such sort of stuff which is liked my general audience and within a couple of days you'll have great results from your audience.

Last edited:
They generate traffic - not the main source of traffic, but adds up. I find facebook to be the best for me, so I try to share and update regularly. However, I wouldn't count on social media sites only, as it's pretty risky that you may loose that traffic easily.

Yes social networking sites helps a lot to increase our traffic. Twitter and Pinterest is a best social medias to increase our website traffic.

The world of social media marketing is undergoing a sea change with social media marketing analysts depending more and more on social media networks to understand and predict the marketing trends in 2014. The analysis of social data that are fed in social media sites are helping to build up marketing insights and predict consumer behavior.

Social networking is the practice of expanding the number of one's business and/or social contacts by making connections through individuals.
social-network.png

Last edited:
By sharing your links in Social Networks you will get traffic from it and you can easily create link-juice while submitting it on Google+, Facebook, Twitter with #Hashtags. This will drive your website traffic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back