Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna register the domain soon, so i need a good domain suggestion. If anyone wants to suggest post it here, and i will pick the best one.

@DeXTeR, both of your domains are good - i < 3 belegit.org its unique and it matchs with the terms (blunt, cigar, marijuana, herb, smokeing)

btw mine:
skunkd.org (skunk=One of the strongest types of weed out there. It's known to keep people high for over 10 hours. Smells like shit.)

boxhead is a kiddie who uses public exploits and simple tricks to get your password, its not that hard if you no what your doing...

check litewarez thread about security that could help you.

I really LOL'd.

First learn something about security, after that start thinking about openin' a hacking forum.

Errm. Kids these days doesn't know even the real definition of "hack" term. :(

Kids are calling hacking stuff like ;

" Yooooooooooooo dewd I found SQLi on my teachers site!!! I PWNT HIM I'm l33t h4x0r "

Or ... " I backdoored my girls PC !!! I'm a real hacker!!! "

Just gtfo.

@Jason, whats your problem buddy? Why everyone are you calling kid? why so serious lol you old school guy =P, btw if you dont like the idea you could just say that not to call everyone newbies.

Edit: We cleared this shit with Jason.

The site is up but it needs a work, im gonna post some tutorials and shits soon - i need a logo if anyone could make me for free ofc will get free Lifetime VIP.

idk y ppl take it in wrong way, i think this is a good idea, we can be organised and if we get an attack lets share it and first be prepared to prevent it from happening again and then lets think about patching that loop. so we can be safe and sure it for our defence and we are not gonna hack any sites for tit for tat, we are only gonna protect ourselvers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back