Status
Not open for further replies.

maziniopl

Banned
Banned
Dear all
Is this possible to recapture hacked RS account? It happened yesterday. There were on my hacked 2-years premium account 120k points and 1,5TB uploaded files.
Could you give me some advices what to do? I send mail to RapidShare but they didn't reaply.
I have had this account for 3 years. All operations were being done from my IP and e-mail adress I haven't changed for 3 years.
Do you think i have any chance to recapture my account?

15 comments
mail rs with ur rs account no.,they will surely reset the password.i m not sure about the points n files,but u will get ur account back

then u need to email them from the mail which created the acc via points,
tell them u created by another acc which is XxXXXX and this acc is XXXXXX
hope u get my point

but I generate by this account of the points

Paypal transactions I only paid like Rapidshare

Rapidshare will still reply because all you need to give them is your account ID and if they found it as premium they will reply. It took them 12 hours or less to mail back when I email them about other concerns regarding my accouunt.

I had my main RS collector account (over 700k premium points) stolen a while ago and they did nothing because it was "just" a free collector account not a premium account. Hopefully they will help you. Try emailing them again.

mail to rapidshare with ur payment transaction id. payment method ..
email prof and all previous talk with rapidshare send them... dont worry they will give u reply within two days..
u will recover ur account..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back