Status
Not open for further replies.

bentink

Any one knows of any way to hack Cyberoam to extract the complete line speed?

EDIT: If anyone can help me to successfully increase the speed, I will pay him $100

68 comments
I used to do earlier. When downloading, log off, and then quickly exit it.
My download speed used to be around 30 kbps, it rose to around 200-500 kbps.
But we cannot acquire new connections then.
I used it for many months and downloaded and uploaded a hell lot of data.

This is only for Cyberoam Client.

But when my ISP updated their server or something recently, this trick didn't work anymore. :(

Nah, not anymore, if someone can hack it, it would be great. It clearly limits the speed as set by the ISP.

Where to download the windows client?

The links on their website is broken.

I use Linux most of the time (even now as I am typing), the linux client works great!

The windows client, I tried to download from their private FTP site

But it says file corrupted on Vista.

The download link should be available, from My Account page, where you can see the down/upload usage of your acc.

It shows download link of both Windows and Linux.
I am using it on XP.

Also,

The linux client can login from any computer without that bogus "You are not allowed to login from this computer" error.

But their http login page would give that error when you login from different computers, they say mac lock has to be undone.

Any way to login from Windows bypassing that mac lock? The linux client bypasses the mac lock and can login from any computer.

The download link should be available, from My Account page, where you can see the down/upload usage of your acc.

It shows download link of both Windows and Linux.
I am using it on XP.

It is not there. It only shows last invoice and data usage.

Can you provide a screenshot? And upload it to Rapidshare?

Also can you explain how did you used to get more speed on WIndows earlier? I may try to trace it out on Linux.

Yaa, i have got that error once or twice and also this one -
"You are already logged in from somewhere else"

Nah, i got no idea regarding that.

Could you guys explain what you are talking about cant understand much . Only thing i know you guys are trying to your net connection speed right ?

Could you guys explain what you are talking about cant understand much . Only thing i know you guys are trying to your net connection speed right ?

They are talking about cyberoam an ISP client...
Cyberroam gives speed very nice and if ur an expert u can hack through there system very easily...
Plz dont ask me for this...

@ bentink
Download these two shits

ziddu (dot) com/download/8596328/Superscan4-AcidBurn.exe.html

ziddu(dot)com/downloadfile/8596368/MACAddressChanger-AcidBurn.exe.html
Just helps u when u internet connection expires....

^^^ u need to fool ur ISP for this... try google search...
dont give up very fast these secrets are far way back in google pages...

There is Nothing Which Can Hack CYBERROAM client , Last Trick was already Discussed and which is Closed , I was finding any LOOPHOLES in it from last 3 years.But it is very secured , even i tried to break The admin password and The Cyberroam installation on local host "172.16.0.1", which is My ISP Local Server.

But Installation also cant be Sabotage, neither can change admin pass word As There are 3 Stage Password Protection.

But at Last I managed to Send a Keylogger to the ISP PC, which given me his Admin account login , Now i can play HIGH SPEED or DEDICATED speed any time

There is Nothing Which Can Hack CYBERROAM client , Last Trick was already Discussed and which is Closed , I was finding any LOOPHOLES in it from last 3 years.But it is very secured , even i tried to break The admin password and The Cyberroam installation on local host "172.16.0.1", which is My ISP Local Server.

But Installation also cant be Sabotage, neither can change admin pass word As There are 3 Stage Password Protection.

But at Last I managed to Send a Keylogger to the ISP PC, which given me his Admin account login , Now i can play HIGH SPEED or DEDICATED speed any time

Can you guide me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back