Guys what do you think about Lockerz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrocky

I am a new member at lockerz and I have earned 80 points. Is Lockerz scam ? Please share your opinion :) If you think it is not scam , then interested people can leave your email address here so that I can invite you.

15 comments
I got ..

6eca80ca22.png

So i can order 2.5 Ipod Touches, but heey, they are always out of stock.

its a scam, only around 5% of users will actually get their prizes. the rest will be waiting and waiting for new prizes to be added and just build up points for no reason, eventually you will get bored and leave. its a genius scam, since they do not actually promise you anything which they cant provide. they just say "out of stock" - they dont tell you their actual stock is close to nothing.

its a scam, only around 5% of users will actually get their prizes. the rest will be waiting and waiting for new prizes to be added and just build up points for no reason, eventually you will get bored and leave. its a genius scam, since they do not actually promise you anything which they cant provide. they just say "out of stock" - they dont tell you their actual stock is close to nothing.
it aint a scam, how can they scam you, if you paid nothing ?

i made 20 mails and registered with fake data, i got z-list status, i ain't doing nothing till i get my shirt ^^

it aint a scam, how can they scam you, if you paid nothing ?
yes you pay nothing.

however you do expect something in return for the data you are providing them. you are giving them valuable market research which advertisers and web marketers pay very high prices for. they earn shit loads, while you wait there for no reason, but still expecting something in return.

thats a scam in my books.

^^ True that.

I have like 900+ PTZ. Z-List but i've only got to redeem an xbox once. Got it too.

So i guess in mycase I got lucky

How do you know this? Do you have experience with them?

On lockerz since December 2009

I got 960 on PZ lockerz account. So far I have received my shirt from lockerz within 3 weeks. Twice I missed redemptation, and now I'm thinking to sell my account because I think I will again miss because I'm rarely home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back