Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
This is rather a short and higly important post. I am going to point out some DO’s & Tips you really have to make sure to follow as close as possible if you are interested in making a successfull warez site.

Read the article here:

Code:
http://www.warezteacher.com/webmaster-tutorials/guide-to-a-successful-warez-site/
Comments are appreciated, as well here as on my blog ;)

46 comments
2 bad that there are 39reads, this is a very good article in my opinion and that no-one even bothers to reply... some simple words can be motivating ;)

Thanks all for the positive feedback. Soon I will be updating the site again when I get some spare time. Be sure to spread the word and even link back to your site. It's always handy to have a link to my site maybe with the title "Learn Warez" to teach them how they have to do everything.

Greetz

Great article dude...

Some more points....

Usage of Keywords : Seriously your site will get most of traffic through google keywords...so better avoid dots between your post titles.For ex,

AcePack MP3 320Kbps VBR...

there are 2 main keywords other than the subject, 320KBPS and VBR. People who might serach in google for VBR or 320 KBPS may have the probability to hit your site name...

I will add some more.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back