Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman

Well due to lack of time and funds to continue running it I have decided to sell Gudz.

Gudz is approximately 5 months old and is approaching 10000 members. The site is very active and has a ton of potential. I havent tried to profit from it so there are no earnings to report besides VIP which is about $200-250 per month. My uploads supported the site which when submitted to katz and other ddls I was making $50 a week from HF and like $20 a week from FS.

Here are some stats:
7e59f73b.png

f9130ea2.png

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i7/b93992f0.png[/slide]

725c5634.png

5f6d0293.png

Owner proof: www.gudz.org/owner.txt

You also get www.geektalk.net which is where I run the VIP payments through.

Also the domains:
117f05b3.png

Server is due on January 1, 2011 which it is on a dedicated server fron net direkt. If you would like to keep the server that is fine I was paying $353 every 3 months on the server.

When submitting to ddls daily traffic is between 6-10k it is down a bit right now due to not having time to upload and not having many uploaders. There are several very dedicated staff members that are on daily and I hope you would choose to keep them.

Start: $250
BIN: $550

Site needs to go before the 1st or all will be lost if it doesn't sell as I don't have the funds to renew the server.

I have way more than this invested with links and what not to boost the sites traffic and rating.

I will only take western union as payment. Once I have the payment in hand only then will I turn over the site.

If you have nothing to say related to this post please keep your comments to yourself.

13 comments
Alright $600, and all your staff members can stay on the site.

Edit: Withdrawing bid, turns out I couldn't get the money onto WU. Can only pay through paypal.
Also skipfile seems pretty sketchy for having 5 posts and bidding $500..

I will end it on Christmas day. Thanks for the bids.

BIN $650 Western Union

alright $600. and all your staff members will stay on the site.

sorry for goin offtopic here...but i suggest u talk to ur net friends and have some admins/mods in reserve coz the current ones are free to go with the change in site ownership....no one can force them to stay ryt? so its better to be safe than sorry...just my view of thisB-)

sorry for goin offtopic here...but i suggest u talk to ur net friends and have some admins/mods in reserve coz the current ones are free to go with the change in site ownership....no one can force them to stay ryt? so its better to be safe than sorry...just my view of thisB-)

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant I won't kick any of his staff members off the site if they want to stay. But they do not need to stay.

BIN added $650 WU

BIN lowered to $550 Site needs to go before the 1st as I don't have the funds to renew the server.

No western union only sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back