GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 to 12th still does not show earning, Why have not you answer this question?

i61916_groovefilemyreports.png

I cant open groovefile :( still Problem loading page

Please PM me your username. Only some account were affected.

-Scott

Software error:

Can't execute select: Table './jano_xfs/Files' is marked as crashed and should be repairedSELECT COUNT(*) as total_files, SUM(file_size) as total_size FROM Files WHERE usr_id=? at Modules/DataBase.pm line 74. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

It is an error that happened while we were doing the server transfer. It has been fixed.

- Scott

what is this with all this filehosts

page not open off errors ....

is that the new way for not to count files ??

No we just had a small error while we were transferring our servers. Sorry it is fixed.

Crashed scam?

Ernestger if you are not going to help us debug the issue and are going to continue saying useless comments then please stop using our service. When the site crashes it is not good for us nor is it good for you. Instead please help us debug the issue.

Thank you, Scott

I guess its faster to fly to USA (somebody wrote their servers are there) with a USB-HArddisc and copy 10 files there onto it as to download them in Germany.

Really every, every day another issue on this host. And (türlich) every, every day files are not avaiable for download.

Freeuserspeed also decreased.

Also a lot of files were deleted which i uploaded last week and shared them not until today, hahaha.

It is a Kindergarten-Host.

P.S If anybody is interested in a Host which really pays and have no Upload or Download issues, is really avaiable 24 hours and counts also every Premium-Downlaod, no captchas and oll-in one Rate, PM me.

Regards
maeuhs

Last edited:
Scam obvious :D Goodluck with scamming people and also u say the 11,12 in the reports page its missing and u said it only happened for some people , Please don't lie it happened for everyone

Scam :D

Scam obvious :D Goodluck with scamming people and also u say the 11,12 in the reports page its missing and u said it only happened for some people , Please don't lie it happened for everyone

Scam :D

We have been doing all of our payouts in time, we had an outage on one of the servers on that day that is why there is a data issue. Please PM me your username so we can manually fix it. Again, not all accounts were affected by this.

-Scott

pm sent with details 5 days ago and no replay
my states is still missed 3 days ?????????
is this scam or what ??

Please PM me your username, I will look into it.

-Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back