GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you upload the work on the categories to Turkey c I would like to use my site

If you upload the work on the categories to Turkey c I would like to use my site

upload FTP is wrong size.and dub file :(

Yes we know, this is a bug we recently started having. We are aware of the problem and are in the process of fixing it.

-Scott

is there a "select all" button? and how can i sort the files?

thanks!

Yes we do it's in your file manager and if you would like to sort it you can make folders and put them in the desired folders.

-Scott

Thats exactly what I've been trying to inform mate , still no answer and solution :facepalm:

We know the problem, we are working on it!

- Scott

Remote Upload is Too Slow ....
Also After My Files in Queue Get Downloaded, I Will Reach 100GB ....
Please Increase The Space ....

Please PM me your account name.

-Scott

when you paid ??

2 days left from request

All paypal payments where sent yesterday night and this morning. We pay at every 48 hours or sooner.

-Scott

i uploaded many files through FTP using Filezilla but cannot see files in my account can you check it out

Sending you a pm with my username :)

You have to wait about 15 minutes for them to appear in your file manager, it's normal.

- Scott

received third payment,

Thanks Groovefile!!

Please let us know when the FTP problem is solved Scott, you guys still rocks!!!

Payment methods: Paypal, Webmoney or Alertpay . But I can not looking for Webmoney. Teach me ,plz !

Thank you !

We had added "Webmoney" because it was in our plans for the launch of the site but we ran into some problems with them, we will fix this ASAP.

- Scott

Dear GrooveFile:
I still not receive your reply for my PM.
Please kindly give me some feedback.
I am sure my stats was wrong.

I will send you a PM, but I am fairly sure nothing is wrong with the stats (downloads), we might get a bug once in a while that may delay the stats but they surely do not disappear.

- Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back