GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are moving slowly on the 7th day of usage,
my users are starting to avoid using groovefile, not sure why....yesterday was very high

buddy speed is not very good but i can do but thing is that. ftp not working properly when file going to be finish then suddenly stopped aal files not loading now 100% finish please fix this issue thiws is ur ftp issue. ok bro .. and i m not able to see my reffrel who got register by my reffrel ok thank you . good luck bro

Give free users at least 250GB space, its too hard to earn enough money to buy a premium account with just 100GB space.

looks a big fake to me, i made account, uploaded file, and then surprise:D
all my files links are offline in jdownloader and if i copy/paste the link in explorer and click slow download there is no way the download to happen,it send you to force you to buy premium.
Maybe i doing something wrong but i say exactly what happening when i try to verify my own file or someone's else.
I want my files to be available for free users,is that possible or not?

Yes it is. And in JD the files are offline because JD implemeted it not. Or better they implemented it yesterday, but with a mistake.

i don't want to be rude, but really, i don't see download to start anyhow when i click slow download and then download now, it just sends me to another page where i can't do anything but buy premium.

looks a big fake to me, i made account, uploaded file, and then surprise:D
all my files links are offline in jdownloader and if i copy/paste the link in explorer and click slow download there is no way the download to happen,it send you to force you to buy premium.
Maybe i doing something wrong but i say exactly what happening when i try to verify my own file or someone's else.
I want my files to be available for free users,is that possible or not?

All of your files are available to free users, that is how everyone is generating money. Please take a screenshot and PM it to me.

- Scott

i don't want to be rude, but really, i don't see download to start anyhow when i click slow download and then download now, it just sends me to another page where i can't do anything but buy premium.

Just click on slow download, while waiting the 30 seconds enter the captcha and the download button will be above it.

- Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back