Status
Not open for further replies.

aljurians

Note:

First of all this is not my website i just saw it in other forum.Let me know what you think about this.it looks like a scam site to me :)

GoUpload.net
new PPA service

Basic information:

- transfer files to 50mb
- earn 10% from your refferals. [ 20% twice a month ]
- Two links, mirror very nice for eye
- minimum rate for one download is 0.20$
- minimum rate for download from USA is 0.70$
- request payout by PayPal - 10$ required
- request payout in September - only 5$ !

What stands out from other sites of this type?
Twice a month, in randomly selected two days the rate for all users (whether with a premium account or not) will be raised by 10%.
Twice a month you earn 20% from your refferals earnings.
Each promotional day will be preceded by the information on GoUpload FanPage on facebook.

Premium for the registration!

Every person who will register to 7 September can get 7 day premium for free.
Premium account give you 40% more for every download !

SEPTEMBER CONTEST

Everyone who earn 40$ in September, automatically join to draw.
Prize: iPod Shuffle 2 GB.

This information you can find in site - click "Contest".

LINK: GOupload.net - upload files & make money
Clear link: goupload.net

PS: Downloading your own files is prohibited.

17 comments
WOW
If u are an uploader please check it out if it pays then it might be the best host
But no host is going to pay that much so it looks like a scam

Here you will earn more than on other sites! When other websites are paying $ 10 per 1000 downloads, with us by 1000 downloads earn from $ 200 to $ 10,000! Yes, it's no scam! In our minimum rate per download is $ 0.20 and the highest is $ 10! Invite your friends! For each invitee person pay 10% of their earnings forever!

Hi,

This is not a scam :)

Evidence of payment for September the user from Polish forum about making money:
med_gallery_1018300_1047_52583.png

And this is photo the prize from the September contest GoUpload, which won the same user, which earned $ 123 in September:
med_gallery_1018300_1047_37443.jpg

I highly recommend this site:)

Please, register from my link: Click
Thanks!

Last edited:
so , you made 132$ plus that ipod ?

what about this ?

48c292b5f2843b497f9d9417bea76e6d.jpg

doing all of that in one day , you are hero . :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

This is not my payment and reward. This is a payment by wojnar94
I am new on this site.

I do not earn on such Web sites, but if someone signs up from my link I will be getting 10% of my referrals earnings.

Here you have the statistics: http://www.goupload.net/top10.php
This page is new, but apparently it is not scam. I learned about it yesterday at a forum where I found these screenshots, which I put before ...

Sorry for my english :P
This page is new, but apparently it is not scam. I learned about it yesterday at a forum where I found these screenshots, which I put before ...

@GoodEarner when u earn something and post your screens of your payment then we will believe its not a scam

I do not earn on such sites.

I have given here only its refflink to get referrals, but no one had registered with my link, so probably not earn anything here, but if this Polish forum (forum.lockerz.com.pl) encounter any evidence of payment of GoUpload, it I insert it here ;)

Overall, it seems to me that the site is not scam, because on the Polish forum people write positively about this page.

lol GoodEarner...you're telling us that you just joined at GoUpload, but you are certain they're not a scam. How? because you saw a screenshot on some forum??

:facepalm:

Mate how would u know that its real maybe the admin of this site wrote on that polish forum and the highest earner is the admin no one knows if actual proof is provided

lol GoodEarner...you're telling us that you just joined at GoUpload, but you are certain they're not a scam. How? because you saw a screenshot on some forum??

:facepalm:

Because this forum is the biggest Polish forum about making money on the Internet and people write positively about it. If you want I can write on the Polish forum to wojnar94 to be register here and set up their screens, but what if I already did that?
I have contact with the user wojnar94 (his nick on forum.lockerz.com.pl: PawloCF) and he also recommend me this page.

Can sign up on this page, collect as a minimum $ 10 and see if it's not scam :P
Withdrawals can arrange for the first 5 days of each month.

Mate how would u know that its real maybe the admin of this site wrote on that polish forum and the highest earner is the admin no one knows if actual proof is provided
On this Polish forum is admin GoUpload, but this is MrNorbi :D

Last edited:
I promised that if there are subsequent payments, inserting them here. On the forum.lockerz.com.pl two users showed their withdrawal from GoUpload.

Original links: http://www.forum.lockerz.com.pl/gallery/image/5146-goupload-623276/
http://www.forum.lockerz.com.pl/gallery/image/5148-goupload-pazdziernik-2011/

These are payments for October :P

gallery_1028048_1221_17829.jpg

gallery_1018300_1047_15622.png

As you can see site pays. I threw a couple of files and now I'm trying to earn something, maybe in the end I will earn a minimum to be paid: D

PS: Sorry for my English :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back