gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

@gounlimited
Sorry to rush you with this, but could you please process my pending payment within the next hours?
I'm afraid later the mempool will be overloaded again and I need three confirmations before I can use it.
Username in PM.
The oldest pending payout we have was requested yesterday, and it will be automatically processed tonight. The ETA is 24 hours, and yours was requested less than 24 hours ago.

asithaya

currently i m setting up a video website with only gounlimited videos, should i use any third party video player ? or simply add embedded code in a iframe?
thank you

macki

the payment is approved last may 18, 2020. but why i still didn't receive on my paypal account until now, can you check what is the problem. thanks. my user name : makiotur

GO Unlimited

the payment is approved last may 18, 2020. but why i still didn't receive on my paypal account until now, can you check what is the problem. thanks. my user name : makiotur
Because your PayPal account is not able to receive payments from services, and we asked you on the same day through a support ticket via the email to provide us with a different PayPal address or a different method, but you decide to ignore us for whole 7 days and delay your own payout. You also sent a support ticket today and I replied you and you ignored my reply for the second time.

macki

Because your PayPal account is not able to receive payments from services, and we asked you on the same day through a support ticket via the email to provide us with a different PayPal address or a different method, but you decide to ignore us for whole 7 days and delay your own payout. You also sent a support ticket today and I replied you and you ignored my reply for the second time.
sorry sir but i didnt received
Sorry i provided the wrong paypal address...
Post automatically merged:

sorry sir but i didnt received

Sorry i provided the wrong paypal address... i already pm my correct paypal address... thank you and sorry for the incovenience sir

Top Bottom