gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

queltaledinomeale

You waited this video 3 minutes to load? https://gounlimited.to/eqbxr3y1dq8r/VOsO4xfsRMZa1XN.mp4

This video ia starting immediately with no waiting time. If you're having some issues with that video you should check your connection stability since the issue isn't from our side.
This is not my problem. I have fiber and I have tried also with my 4g. Same situation. Maybe only you don't have problem because the site is yours AHAHAHAH!

GO Unlimited

This is not my problem. I have fiber and I have tried also with my 4g. Same situation. Maybe only you don't have problem because the site is yours AHAHAHAH!
Sorry, my mistake. I provided you with a link of an old server.

Try this one: https://gounlimited.to/vxdv732m6lih/[CiMaLiGht.NeT].45.mp4

These are the new servers speed, and all new uploads should end up in the new servers not the old ones, so new uploads shouldn't buffer at all. As for old videos that still buffering, they represent less than 10% of the total number of servers, and we're gradually closing them, we already closed 90% of the old servers.

So as mentioned previously, new videos shouldn't face any problems, and 90% of old videos are working as expected.

Jutito

I guess that's a silly question but I just want to make clear, do you pay for download the same rate as views?

queltaledinomeale

These are the new servers speed, and all new uploads should end up in the new servers not the old ones, so new uploads shouldn't buffer at all. As for old videos that still buffering, they represent less than 10% of the total number of servers, and we're gradually closing them, we already closed 90% of the old servers.

So as mentioned previously, new videos shouldn't face any problems, and 90% of old videos are working as expected.
this video started immediately! Close old servers

sdasfsg

If it is a cloned file, it will also enter the new server?

Rejith R

WOW thanks for the fastest payment , received within 5 minutes
good work keeping away the DMCA complaints , i like the new layout better than the old green

how you guyz keep up with payments complaints support and everything ?

GO Unlimited

WOW thanks for the fastest payment , received within 5 minutes
good work keeping away the DMCA complaints , i like the new layout better than the old green

how you guyz keep up with payments complaints support and everything ?
You requested your payout exactly before the dispatch. :dark_sunglasses:

HerbertXXL

It takes more than 2 minutes until a video starts and then it stops permanent. I have tested more than 20 videos with different resolutions and different sizes.

GO Unlimited

It takes more than 2 minutes until a video starts and then it stops permanent. I have tested more than 20 videos with different resolutions and different sizes.
Please feel free to share some examples with us so we can take the necessary. Maximum 10% of our servers are overloaded so your files may be stored there at this moment. If you can share with us the links we will move them and fix it for good for you within minutes.

Top Bottom