?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our friend,

The reason why I established this service is these unstable services that has no support, and has no future. If you read our main post at this thread you would notice that we’re here for a very long term, seeking to offer a very stable and profitable platform for our partners and friends.

I already invested from my own money today adding more servers in order to match the people expectations.

I am sorry, but I don’t think we should be compared with these hosts since we’re here trying to help the people being safe, and not only making money for ourselves. I am already an owner of many websites that I am using GO Unlimited as the main player on them, so the stability of GO Unlimited is the stability of all my other websites.

2. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    I've been using GoUnlimited in combination with Openload and Vidoza links for a long time.
    I can only recommend GoUnlimited when it comes to videos, which are deleted because of DMCA requests. So far, no video has been deleted.

Of course I hope that this will continue to be so. Even though many of Openload are now switching to other providers (GoUnlimited, Vidoza, ....)
    The contact and the conversation with the operator was always very interesting and nice. He always tries to help quickly with problems or inquiries.

Everyone now has to know for themselves which provider he uses now.
    I also want to mention; there is not only GoUnlimited as another provider besides Openload.

3. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    A “Thank you” isn’t enough for you dear friend.

4. symons

symons Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
  5. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Login to your account and check the API section.

6. mike_000

mike_000 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Ive been working with gounlimited for some time now, very fast payments, stable storage, looking forward to using it now as a main mirror :)

PS Bader Alajmi, prepare for massive users/uploaders increase, now that openload closed affiliate program :) Good Luck!

7. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    One of our oldest buddies from WJ,

We will. Thank you. <3

8. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Openload closed their URL Transfer, no one can move any file using the URL Upload feature adding Openload links anymore, either to GO Unlimited or any other host.

We suggest everyone to download the targeted files using the FTP feature they offer, and then re-uploading the files from your PC/RDP.

9. annecruz

annecruz Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Is openload trying to make us suffer?

10. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Either they're trying to reduce the load on their servers (but why they didn't do that over the past 4 years, and did it now? :) ), or they're trying to keep their users using them, as the believe preventing them from moving will stop them. Mostly the second one.

11. Aalesund

Aalesund Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Do you offer free premium accounts for WJ members? Openload.co closes the affiliate program and I'm looking for good alternative.
    At the moment I'm Premier Acc in Openload and I have over 12K files and 4TB storage.
    I've registered to Go Unlimited and I see that I'm not even a "Trusted Member" and my acc will be deleted in 30 days if I have no videos. How to get Trusted acc and can I get premuim acc without file deletion?
    I'm premier acc in Streamango too, but I have the feeling that it will close soon because it's like an Openload.
    Can you add me in your "Valuable User Program"?
    I need this - Lifetime file
    I DO NOT need 50% more rates.
    I want my files to be save!
    [​IMG]

Here is my Openload and Streamango:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can I get Premium Acc on Go Unlimited and can you allow mass file transfer? Do you support Openload links? I've tested URL upload but gives me errors with Openload and Streamango links.

12. kangkong

kangkong Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2014
    can you please make my account PREMIUM so my files won't be deleted? I'm using openload for almost 4years and it sucks that they will be closing soon. :'(

13. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your username with a PM, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your username with a PM, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

15. jhon10

jhon10 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2011
  16. alecuzbang

alecuzbang Member

Dec 17, 2015
    I m new to you website and i read all the comments from the topic. I have a movie website and i want to move to you service from openload..can you upgrade my account to trusted? username: alecuzbang . I ll try to move all the links today

17. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your website link with us through a private message, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

18. Stenli191

Stenli191 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2019
    What this means? Do you ignore the DMCA 100% OR NOT

19. akamai

akamai Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Hello,

The aftermath & disruption caused in the webmaster arena is massive after the announcement for Openload's PPV program.
    And I believe GOUnlimited indeed is the best choice after all,

Here's why:
    -On time payment processing
    -DMCA handling in a godly manner
    -Fast servers.

Bader Alajmi is a hard-working webmaster himself & runs a lot of streaming & WZ sites. Therefore, he is very well introduced with all the problems that is faced by webmasters & can relate to all the possible situations.
    Eg; I uploaded 3k+ videos a month & still listing those on my site, Yet not a single video has been deleted which has no views. Now that kind of commitment we all are looking for.

The Future for GoUnlimited is really bright & My wishes are with bader & his amazing team.

Best Regards.

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I would like to thank you, mate! I am really awkward because of your warm words. Can’t really reply you probably. :(

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019