?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

The rates that we do offer currently are the same exact rates of most services in this industry. We're not offering less than our competitors but the same. Actually, we do offer higher rates for some countries.

The ads network that we're using isn't the one who is controlling the market rates, it's a dynamic thing that affects all networks. Signup at any ads network such as PopAds.net or AdCash.com and take a look at the rates they do offer.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

Dear Partners,

In anticipation of us facing a heavy load tomorrow on the occasion of the weekend, we have added additional streaming servers in order to avoid buffer/lags that may face the viewers. We have not had any problem with streaming yet, but we have taken this precautionary measure to ensure the stability of the service and provide a better experience for the viewers.

In case you or any of your viewers faced a problem, please contact us and we will take the necessary immediately.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2019
  2. Ranio

Ranio Active Member

Jan 15, 2019
    While ignoring the DMCA gounlimited is the best and will be more popular.
    watchvideo.us is a similar site as gounlimited.to and has the description below the video but can not copyrighted material.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  3. NikolaTheFox

NikolaTheFox Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Any news about Serbia and B&H? Still Tier 5? :(

4. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

We are still discussing this matter with the ads network CEO, but we don't expect that much to be honest with you. They were trying to take this action since a very long time, but our admin tried to buy some time with them in order to avoid that but it didn't help as well. As they did take the action already, it's hard to undo it.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

5. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Serbia and Bosnia tier 5
    Jel me zajebavas @NikolaTheFox

6. Ranio

Ranio Active Member

Jan 15, 2019
    Come on, you'll have someplace to post videos on this net without fear of DMCA deletion if you have DMCA recordings and if you do not have the option to choose video hosting.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  7. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    Wooow is really HARD to find server and place sibsoft script to dmca ignored server. Realy hard....

8. Ranio

Ranio Active Member

Jan 15, 2019
    Vidoza $ 0.50 for Serbia and the other thousands of video sharing web sites,only gounlimited does not wipe copyrights video and he is now 0.40 $ but the bar has a place where a DMCA video can be set up.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  9. Moviecloud

Moviecloud Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Then find it when its easy to find it lol.

10. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    https://www.online.net/en
    @GO Unlimited can recommend this company correct ?
    Bcs is hosted on that company NEWBIES!

11. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

We do not have the authority to provide advices for external matters.

Edit: Our infrastructure is not hosted by this company either.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

12. Moviecloud

Moviecloud Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Are you kidding me.. online.net is not DMCA ignored hosting.
    You have no idea what you're saying.

13. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
  14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

The IP address provided above doesn't belong to any of our streaming/upload/encoding/FTP servers. As mentioned previously, our infrastructure aren't located at any of the mentioned company data centers.

I do recommend you to re-check your informations before placing any of them publicly for your own reputation.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

15. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

The provided IP address belongs to OVH and not online.net. More details could be found at: UltraTools ASN

I do recommend you to re-check your informations before placing any of them publicly for your own reputation.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

17. SavkeUltras

Aug 9, 2012
    Oh sorry my mistake you are hosted on OVH
    Bye.

18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

We do host our FTP servers at OVH, that's a thing that our admin already said one year ago on this thread. I am sorry to let you know that you didn't bring anything new to the public.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.

19. NikolaTheFox

NikolaTheFox Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2015
    I was just asking, guys. Chill out. I didn't mean to offend anyone here.

GoUnlimited is one of the best video hosting services i ever use. But i can't understand how i used to earn 20$ for 10.000 views before 4,5 months with them and now i'm in last Tier and i'm earning 4$ ( +50% bonus )

***Flix555 is offering 10$ for Serbia and i see few guys from GU started to work with them.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the new rates, we’re not able to offer else what we get from the ads network. It’s not possible that we offer $20, or $10 while we get $1 from the ads network.

Just for your informations, the CPM we have for Serbia and BA is $0.1 which mean $1 per each 10,000 views, and we’re paying $4 for our users instead. The real rate that we should offer is $1 and not only $4. The rates were high back then when the ads network was paying these rates, but as mentioned previously these rates are adjustable and dynamic, they depend on the market rates.

I still recommend anyone to signup at any ads network and see their websites traffic CPM’s, and they will know that our rates are realistic.

If there is some users who decided to use another services that’s totally up to them. Our services isn’t dependable on “some” users but thousands of them.

Best Regards,

Josué Chagnon.