Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

haunderv

My dear friends,

I've been a jerk earlier crying about 50% but it was a mistake its 20% less. i came to realize ranting and shits wont help or change anything. Gounlimited is the longest running stream video until today. They are constantly improving their service for us partners to enjoy. So its pretty normal that they will also face some issues and knowing them, they will fix it as soon as possible and sometimes it requires time.

They already announced the issue on my account page and I think its already enough to understand the situation.

To Gounlimited, Sir I apologize to my drama post earlier and the wrong input. It was a mistake on my part and I thank you and your team for solving the issue. Thank you for the hardwork and I hope for the best.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

We have enabled the Anti-DDos system to reduce the load that comes from VPN/Proxies, but we’re not experiencing any attacks. Everything will be sorted out by morning, just some hours from now. We’re in the last stages of the migration process.

GO Unlimited

As we’re seeking to help our partners to gain more benefits from this industry, we’re offering $5 instant and fixed bounce for any partner who share a screenshot of his payout history page. Just like this screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/q7nkjo

(Payments are rejected in the screenshot because they're examples)

The user shouldn’t share another screenshot unless there is new payout other than the ones shared previously with the older screenshot.

Make sure to include your username in the comment or send us a PM with it if you prefer so. You can also hide the requested amount if you prefer so.
REMINDER
-- More than 6700 payouts approved today. Submit your payouts history to earn an instant bounce.

hover

Your SSL certificate is broken. Fix it please

Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for gounlimited.to. The certificate is only valid for the following names: server.gounlimited.to, www.server.gounlimited.to

Krauser000

As we’re seeking to help our partners to gain more benefits from this industry, we’re offering $5 instant and fixed bounce for any partner who share a screenshot of his payout history page. Just like this screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/q7nkjo
(Payments are rejected in the screenshot because they're examples)

The user shouldn’t share another screenshot unless there is new payout other than the ones shared previously with the older screenshot.

Make sure to include your username in the comment or send us a PM with it if you prefer so. You can also hide the requested amount if you prefer so.
My first payment made by gounlimited :)

Send MP with my user

Top Bottom