Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

edutz

Your suggestion regarding adding the language listed in the comment will be implemented as soon as possible. As for automatic subtitle, this option is already available as the subtitle works by default until the user disables it.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.
Thank you. BUT (at least for me) the CC doesn't autostart. That's why i was suggesting it here in the first place.

GO Unlimited

Thank you. BUT (at least for me) the CC doesn't autostart. That's why i was suggesting it here in the first place.
We will appreciate the following informations from your side:
- Your OS
- Your browser
- Your device

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

edutz

We will appreciate the following informations from your side:
- Your OS
- Your browser
- Your device

Best Regards,
Ahmed.
Sure, PC with Windows 10 / Chrome latest version
Tested right now on Android 9 with Chrome, same thing, CC button is grey on both cases, you have to press CC and then select the language for it to work.

EDIT: asked some other people to have a look, they all confirmed that the subtitle doesn't autostart.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

Sure, PC with Windows 10 / Chrome latest version
Tested right now on Android 9 with Chrome, same thing, CC button is grey on both cases, you have to press CC and then select the language for it to work.

EDIT: asked some other people to have a look, they all confirmed that the subtitle doesn't autostart.
We will investigate and do the necessary considering the provided informations.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

GO Unlimited

Today there are no payments friends
All payments were approved and been processed to the responsible company. It's up to the ads network now to process the listed payments, usually by midnight or tomorrow morning maximum.

In worst case, there will be 12-18 hours delay than usual.

Update: it has been issued at midnight.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

I see the website announcement disappears, and the problem of host overload has been solved?
We currently don't have any overload issues. We had one previously due to some hosts termination but everything was sorted out within 5 days.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

Top Bottom