gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GO Unlimited

Hi connecting from some Asian country like india..ect slow ? it load to bad
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

It seems to be loading fine, and we didn't receive similar reports from India so far. However, if your connection is stable and the latency rate is fixed, and you still face the same; feel free to send us a PM with your ISP name.

Thank you.

PLEASE NOTE: Your membership is not Trusted, yet. Accordingly, your videos will not be encoded, so make sure you upload your videos in streamable format such as MP4. Other formats won't be encoded and will show "Internal Problem".

I want trusted account..help me. Verystream going dead and i want to move on gounlimited
thanks

candyman

PLEASE NOTE: Your membership is not Trusted, yet. Accordingly, your videos will not be encoded, so make sure you upload your videos in streamable format such as MP4. Other formats won't be encoded and will show "Internal Problem".

I want trusted account..help me. Verystream going dead and i want to move on gounlimited
thanks
Do like everyone has done and upload in mp4 format, start getting views and wait till you get trusted status

GO Unlimited

thanks
Hello,

Please feel free to send us a PM with your request.

Do like everyone has done and upload in mp4 format, start getting views and wait till you get trusted status
Sir, this is not the proper process to get a Trusted membership. Everyone can contact us to claim the Trusted membership privileges even before he starts uploading or even sharing.

Thank you.

GO Unlimited

do u still pay if membership isnt trusted?
Hello,

Yes, these 2 things aren't related to each other. However, if you requested your first payout you will also get a Trusted membership if you didn't get it earlier in first place.

Thank you.

Ladyk

Uploaded about 2840 videos the first 840 well but more have certain problems.

I meet many who give these messages:

Code:
Video is processing now.

Conversion stage: Internal problem

Code:
Video is processing now.

Conversion stage: Transferring to other server

Do I have to keep waiting for the conversion to take place?

I hope I don't have to upload it again.

GO Unlimited

Uploaded about 2840 videos the first 840 well but more have certain problems.

I meet many who give these messages:

Code:
Video is processing now.

Conversion stage: Internal problem

Code:
Video is processing now.

Conversion stage: Transferring to other server

Do I have to keep waiting for the conversion to take place?

I hope I don't have to upload it again.
Hello,

You need a Truated membership to have your videos encoded. Whenever your membership is marked as Trusted, your videos will be encoded immediately.

Thank you.

Ladyk

Hello,

You need a Truated membership to have your videos encoded. Whenever your membership is marked as Trusted, your videos will be encoded immediately.

Thank you.
I am a verified member.
And I am having those messages.
Should I keep waiting?
I thought I uploaded a higher amount of videos than they can process.

GO Unlimited

I am a verified member.
And I am having those messages.
Should I keep waiting?
I thought I uploaded a higher amount of videos than they can process.
Then we got a situation in your account. Please share your username through a PM so I can take a closer look.

Top Bottom