Case Closed GoUnlimited.to Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
GoUnlimited.to Court Case

You must present evidence (even if it is screenshots) with your accusations.

The case opened: 19th October 2020
The case closes: 21st October 2020
The case outcome: 21st October 2020

Veteran's assigned to the case: @Hyperz (Lead), @loki & @BlaZe

@GO Unlimited and @ProStream MUST answer any questions by The Veteran's and The Board or they risk in being permanently banned and denounced from The Forum.

ALL posts are moderated before being published on this case.

If you have pending payments - post below or PM @InfoBot
Post rubbish and you'll be banned from this case.

This case is open to everyone including businesses - if you wish to remain anonymous PM InfoBot and it will post it on your behalf.

Last edited:
23 comments
Exactly thus the figure $27153 seems too low isn't it?

Assuming all the 62827 affiliates have just $5 (minimum payout) then 5 x 62827 = $314k

Or am I still not getting the clear picture & thus I'm making a mistake here.

You're right. I should have added that those two numbers are probably totals. 63k users and $27k total owned by those who have a balance of $5 or more. It was prolly just worded badly. Anyway, it doesn't really matter what the numbers are exactly. He ran off without paying and has been banned from WJ.

You're right. I should have added that those two numbers are probably totals. 63k users and $27k total owned by those who have a balance of $5 or more. It was prolly just worded badly. Anyway, it doesn't really matter what the numbers are exactly. He ran off without paying and has been banned from WJ.

So ultimately Bader owed ~$27k to be paid to affiliates and his site gets hacked, its crystal clear, he did it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back