Case Closed GoUnlimited.to Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
GoUnlimited.to Court Case

You must present evidence (even if it is screenshots) with your accusations.

The case opened: 19th October 2020
The case closes: 21st October 2020
The case outcome: 21st October 2020

Veteran's assigned to the case: @Hyperz (Lead), @loki & @BlaZe

@GO Unlimited and @ProStream MUST answer any questions by The Veteran's and The Board or they risk in being permanently banned and denounced from The Forum.

ALL posts are moderated before being published on this case.

If you have pending payments - post below or PM @InfoBot
Post rubbish and you'll be banned from this case.

This case is open to everyone including businesses - if you wish to remain anonymous PM InfoBot and it will post it on your behalf.

Last edited:
23 comments
My initial questions for GoU:
  • The last time all videos got lost users were promised this wouldn't happen again by offering a free backup solution users could enable. Was there ever such a feature or was it an empty promise to avoid users leaving for competitors?
  • Are you going to pay users who still have a balance?
  • Can you describe the nature of the rootkit. Like what is preventing GoU from removing or blocking it?
  • Do you know who was behind the attack or their motivation to target GoU?
For transparency, I used GoU in one of my projects. From the times I've talked to Bader he seems like a friendly and supportive person. I know he put a lot of effort into GoU. More than most other hosts I have personal experience with anyway. Some others here have accused GoU of various things, such as attacking competitors etc. If someone has proof of this now is the time to share it. Otherwise it's just gossip or comments made in bad faith.

Last edited:
We have received this anonymously, for the person that has the original and would be willing to allow @Hyperz or a member of staff to screenshare and view it for themselves, PM @Hyperz or a member of staff.

These screenshots are VERIFIED genuine by the veteran's or the board. It is NOT fabricated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several members have provided screenshots of pending payments.

Screenshots will not be publicly available.

Anyone else that wishes to remain anonymous and has anything to say, PM @InfoBot

I have $10 ready to collect but can't. Will you pay what you owe and others or will you be like other file host that scam and not give a penny?

SAME QUESTION

YFE800b.png

• Can you describe the nature of the rootkit. Like what is preventing GoU from removing or blocking it?
Some others here have accused GoU of various things, such as attacking competitors etc. If someone has proof of this now is the time to share it.
Good questions , they need an answer . Can you prove either way?
If this was retaliation for a attack , why the payment demand?
Can you identify what was installed by its actions? If so, pm someone here and maybe we can help.

Last edited:
My initial questions for GoU:
  • The last time all videos got lost users were promised this wouldn't happen again by offering a free backup solution users could enable. Was there ever such a feature or was it an empty promise to avoid users leaving for competitors?
  • Are you going to pay users who still have a balance?
For transparency, I used GoU in one of my projects. From the times I've talked to Bader he seems like a friendly and supportive person. I know he put a lot of effort into GoU. More than most other hosts I have personal experience with anyway. Some others here have accused GoU of various things, such as attacking competitors etc. If someone has proof of this now is the time to share it. Otherwise it's just gossip or comments made in bad faith.

Good questions , they need an answer . Can you prove either way?
If this was retaliation for a attack , why the payment demand?
Can you identify what was installed by its actions? If so, pm someone here and maybe we can help.

@ProStream although you may very well be an employee (support agent), you must answer some of the questions above. You have 24 hours. If you do not provide a reply, you will be permanently banned.

@GO Unlimited - You have been provided with 48 hours to reply to the questions above, we have decided to give you 48 hours as that is ample time to sort your shit out. If you do not provide a reply, you will be permanently banned.

Our veteran's cannot consider a case without replies from the involved parties. This is where The Board gets involved. Come clean, clean up your shit, and revive your company or kill it -- that's in your hands.

@ProStream although you may very well be an employee (support agent), you must answer some of the questions above. You have 24 hours. If you do not provide a reply, you will be permanently banned.

@GO Unlimited - You have been provided with 48 hours to reply to the questions above, we have decided to give you 48 hours as that is ample time to sort your shit out. If you do not provide a reply, you will be permanently banned.

Our veteran's cannot consider a case without replies from the involved parties. This is where The Board gets involved. Come clean, clean up your shit, and revive your company or kill it -- that's in your hands.

Hello JR,

I say what happened i'm not have other info and no more acces on the site, why to get me banned.

I was trusted and i writted now i'm not have any news, owner no respond all are out of this business.

I personally don't think @ProStream deserves a ban if he was merely an employee and didn't do anything himself. The full responsibility should be on the owner in that case IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Small update. Yesterday morning I left @GO Unlimited a message on Telegram reminding him that he always maintained that he wouldn't just vanish like many hosts have done in the past. When I checked Telegram this morning I saw he had simply deleted the convo. He also has a support group there which has been locked (read-only) for 3-4 days now. I think it's pretty clear at this point that he has no intention of cooperating.

I don't care how or why this situation unfolded, if a host just disappears without paying users what they are owed, or refunding those that payed for other services the host provided it becomes a scam. Scammers deserve a permanent ban. As do any new hosts or accounts created by the same individual(s).

Last edited:
The Veteran's and The Board are making a decision on the outcome of the case.

A statement by the lead of this case, @Hyperz will be posted as soon as a decision is made.

NOTE: Veteran's make their decision based on only the facts presented and not how they feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the cunt decided to do a runner:
1. 2. 3.
Confirmation by PM from 10+ members that this is in fact Bader, owner of GoUnlimited.to

I just want to list out few points:

• Regarding the hack, will Bader (the owner or GoU) provide logs & concrete evidence that it was indeed hacked?
  • Was the 1 BTC ransom paid to the hacker?

Looking at the future of GoU, how much exactly does Bader owe to users (considering +$5 balance of users) from his side/panel/records. Will, you @GO Unlimited) be paying it?

GoUnlimited facts

This information is from a reliable source.

$27,153 was owed to 62827 affiliates (above $5)
@JR, I'm confused about this figure. How can it be $27153 for 62827 affiliates if the minimum payout is $5?
It has to be minimum $5x62827 right? or am I missing something? please correct me.

@JR, I'm confused about this figure. How can it be $27153 for 62827 affiliates if the minimum payout is $5?
It has to be minimum $5x62827 right? or am I missing something? please correct me.

Not everyone will have exactly $5. A single user could have $100 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back