gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

alecuzbang

I m trying to url upload from openload and all the files have 32 mb and says : " The website you're watching this video at is hotlinking videos from openload.co and openload.co doest not allow this..." What i m doing wrong ?

GO Unlimited

muhanad

Since your membership isn’t Trusted, your files won’t last fot 10 days. If you need a Trusted membership send me a PM with your website link.
Are you serious about is Trusted or not to Trusted
Many sites copy the same code embed so One person is uploading the file & Many sites get same link
If so many sites got same link Does this mean I will be not trusted
serious?

GO Unlimited

Many sites copy the same code embed so One person is uploading the file & Many sites get same link
serious?
No, you need to provide us with your website link in order to get a Trusted membership.

GO Unlimited

serious?
Thank you for sharing your website with us the PM. Please share your username so we upgrade your membership to Trusted.

MoradAli89

since most of openload users moved to your host is your ppv program still safe? or they're affecting your eCPM's?

GO Unlimited

since most of openload users moved to your host is your ppv program still safe? or they're affecting your eCPM's?
Openload users increased our eCPM's and didn't decrease it, since they're high quality webmaster. Our financial system is more than perfect our friend.

Top Bottom