gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

EddyG

Received, thank you. One question by chance is the prize the final one or will the remainder be given at a later date up to $ 1000 for those with more than 1000 files?

GO Unlimited

Thank you all for sharing, and your trust on us since the beginning.

Short update:
- Half payouts has been approved, starting from the oldest, and the other half will be approved within 24h. Users who got their compensation balance approved will get their payouts in double within 24h as well.
- FTP Issue should be fixed by now.
- I have balanced the load manually besides the automatic load balancer in order to improve the streaming stability even better.

I will also take the necessary according to any report you guys bring to my attention so keep me posted please. Thank you in advance.

victor1990268

Thank you all for sharing, and your trust on us since the beginning.

Short update:
- Half payouts has been approved, starting from the oldest, and the other half will be approved within 24h. Users who got their compensation balance approved will get their payouts in double within 24h as well.
- FTP Issue should be fixed by now.
- I have balanced the load manually besides the automatic load balancer in order to improve the streaming stability even better.

I will also take the necessary according to any report you guys bring to my attention so keep me posted please. Thank you in advance.
hello it is normal that my reward has not been credited I would like to request a payment today I received the email of it was approved

GO Unlimited

hello it is normal that my reward has not been credited I would like to request a payment today I received the email of it was approved
Kindly request your payout at anytime you want, even better today if you need it fast.
Your compensation request will be approved within 14 days max.

victor1990268

Kindly request your payout at anytime you want, even better today if you need it fast.
Your compensation request will be approved within 14 days max.
I choose this email

But I can not request payment with the compensation because it is not accredited in my account tells me that I have to wait 14 days to be credited?

Top Bottom