gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

asithaya

i uploaded some videos , still making the website, , i watched 2 videos in my dashboard, only maybe a minute or two. for reviewing . but in my account it shows 0.0008$ for 2 views. i havent send any one those links. will it be a problem for me? i was not watching those to increase viewcount or revenue .

GO Unlimited

For trusted membership requests send us a PM.

For some reason when I upload a 1080p video, moments later it changes to 720p. What's up with that?
That’s how it works dear.
Post automatically merged:

hi Support:

Country statistics for 2020-01-21 no tw calculation.
Please send me PM with your username.

i uploaded some videos , still making the website, , i watched 2 videos in my dashboard, only maybe a minute or two. for reviewing . but in my account it shows 0.0008$ for 2 views. i havent send any one those links. will it be a problem for me? i was not watching those to increase viewcount or revenue .
Maybe your videos were indexed by some search console and these views came from that console. It happens but I am not sure if that’s a common or rare thing.

GO Unlimited

Is there a watermark option?
man a watermark option would be so good, there are so many people stealing my content
Same problem here mate. Watermark option will be amazing!
We can activate it for PCs and tablets but it cannot be implemented on phone devices due to their width/hight as it will interrupt their experience since the player is already small.

@candyman However, if someone cloned your video he will get it without the watermark so this option will not help you to secure your content as we will not burn the watermark on the video during the encoding process but only add it over the video player.

candyman

We can activate it for PCs and tablets but it cannot be implemented on phone devices due to their width/hight as it will interrupt their experience since the player is already small.

@candyman However, if someone cloned your video he will get it without the watermark so this option will not help you to secure your content as we will not burn the watermark on the video during the encoding process but only add it over the video player.
ah that sucks, mine are just being downloaded and stolen to post to other hosts

magodhahaha

Country statistics for 2020-01-22 and 2020-01-23 no tw calculation. my Country statistics for 2020-01-20, tw calculation have 2713 Views.my user name: magodhahaha

Top Bottom