got scammed on WEbmoney,need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

avRo

hy, I sent 450 usd a to a person and he disappeared.....36 hour has past, he is not replying :(

Is ther any dispute system on webmoney??? please help

16 comments
Sorry to say, but your cash is gone. Webmoney transactions are final. They don't dispute, nor reverse transactions for any reason.

rko said:
google it and just call webmoney support
i repeat CALL them

Calling their technical support isn't gonna do anything..

Last edited:
Never used WebMoney before. But I had several experiences with PayPal. First, I used Google, and several sources to find the scammer's identity (IP, email address, nicknames and forums he is active in, etc.). Then I open a PayPal dispute case, and escalate if needed. I got back 100% of money.

Moreover, I am not satisfied with the money back, I want to ruin his business, and the record of the scammers. That is another story.

hy, I sent 450 usd a to a person and he disappeared.....36 hour has past, he is not replying :(

Is ther any dispute system on webmoney??? please help

Question is was this a money exchange ? if so the only thing I can tell you is take it as a lost personally I would never send anyone $450 USD whether online / offline heck I still don't trust given my credit card number over the phone for paying my bills you never know who that person might be.

avRo,

If you're using Webmoney Keeper classic you can kinda report the person.

You can go into the section "Contacts" find the person who you sent the funds and then
Right click > Add a claim to blacklist...

I hope this helps at least somewhat man.

You can file a chargeback with your CC company if you paid through Credit Card.
You call support and tell them that you did not authorise that transaction also tell them if they are not willing to help then you will be forced to file a chargeback...

Nicki, he paid via WebMoney not via CC.

Maybe you're confusing WebMoney with the way PayPal can work with support of Credit cards. In a way it can but 99% of people do not have any type of card attached to WebMoney.

You can never get the money back on Webmoney & Liberty Reserve.
Hire someone to Dox him, but still you wont get the money back. Just for revenge.

You can file a chargeback with your CC company if you paid through Credit Card.
You call support and tell them that you did not authorise that transaction also tell them if they are not willing to help then you will be forced to file a chargeback...

He don't use credit card dude! So his money gone...

I got him !! he is one of my so called friend(small bro)..lol.....he planned so nicely to capture my money!! nd yes I had trust on him, he make use of that :S
I asked to my friends if they have any known WMZ to MB exchanger... the boy nicely take advantage of my believe....
guys Never trustany one..

its a bit old topic ...........

I won Webmoney A​rbitrage case yesterday and got back my money afer 1.5 year :)

those who thinks Dispute in webmoney does not work ,is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back