Status
Not open for further replies.

::superman::

Hello WJ's,

I got a good domain name: movies-down.com

I need a person who will be dedicated partner with me and can pay hosting bills..! Any profits will be divided B-) ...

I didn;t have money right now but have lots of experience

: : SUPERMAN : : :sun:

9 comments
So you want someone to just pay for all your hosting for some mystery amount of money? Maybe either a very small amount, or none at all. Doenst sound like a screamin deal to me lol

Superman your a funny guy for sure, you answer every one in the coop thread offering help, then say you cant do it due to school work, and now you are asking others to pay your hosting bill lmao

Behave

Cheers
RR

Lolz you seem to have conveniently forgot you agreed to help me on web-share [ template torrent site ] as a mod, then you spent days spamming me via pm on web-share asking me to make you a full admin, even though your said you cant do much due to school work.....

Any sensible person on this thread just needs to look over the last 5 pages of the coop section to see your everwhere asking/offering help, yet everything you seem to touch turns to shit but hey ho thats only my opinion of coarse...

I dont want to get into an argument and shant, just letting others know IMO your a waiste of space, had this thread not included you asking for money i would have said nothing but as you are indeed asking for money to cover hosting, I feel it only fair to let others know about MY past experience with you....

Cheers
RR

lol i think u forgot something just remember and then reply that and i m not active sense 1 month and u just mind your business and if someone interested they will let me know your comments will not hares the thread :)

so good luck :D
SUPERMAN

So you didnt post on 25th Jul 2012 ? if you have been away for 1 mth then someone has hacked your account you must report this, unless of coarse you are telling little white lies.

To be fair though before that you posted in the coop forum on the 29th May 2012 i guess this was before you vanished which is great as the my thread you responded to was on the 22nd May 2012 ;)

Look you really cant treat people like shit and not expect it to bite you in the ass in the future, im also NOT saying what you have here will not be good and make money, what im saying is that i feel it my duty to warn people that IMO your not good to work for or with.

And also as i have said had you not been asking for money i would have said nothing, people can lose their time helping you but not their money.

Cheers
RR

PS i shall not be posting on this thread any longer, but if any one needs more info from me on this guy before commiting your money to it please feel free to PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back