google stopped indexing all my sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wman5

Hello,

10 days ago i got a new ip adress for my vps.

now i saw today, google stopped indexing my sites, i still have my sites in google, but for example last few days not single post listed

reason?

12 comments
maybe the IP you got is blacklisted.
maybe you got too many DMCA for your sites.

I can think of another 100 reasons why google does stupid things to sites.

Did you check your Google Webmaster Tools account to find possible issues with your site? Maybe they are not able to crawl your site for some reason?

If it's DMCA, you must have received the emails from the owners, check the IP which you're using as if its blacklisted or not..sometimes the IP got blacklisted by promoting spam inform of emails..

Submit Sitemap

For many reason may be your site is not indexing in google .Actually that is very difficult to find that reason ,also it is very difficult to understand google algarethom .But if you submit a sitemap it is possible to index your new content quickly in serps result.If you unable to creat your sitemap there many site for creat a sitemap .just search in google free sitemap creator .After creat your sitemap upload it in to your cpanel root directory and submit it in to your google webmaster account (crawl section).Hope your site will be index with new content within 48 hours.

Google webmaster

Use google webmaster tools to fetch your website again and make sure your robots.txt is not changed and sitemap is updated.

Google Index Does not depend on IP.

You should check google webmaster tools, submit a sitemap if there is nothing submitted.

Webmaster

You can submit your website again by using the fetch as google tool in google webmaster console. Make sure your sitemap is up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back