Google searches into your website

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdspot.net

Banned
Banned
I'm not sure how it works but some times when Im googling for something, Google searches inside some other websites like "kat.ph" and "filestube.com" and when you open the link, there's nothing.

seems like Google searches inside those websites but there's nothing inside those websites.

The thing is, google is not showing a static link or result, it's like showing a result inside another website.

I really don't know how to explain it, but I would like google to do that with my site too.

7 comments
Simple add a script to your website that matches all queries which come from Google. In other words... a script must give a page for all keywords Google's crawler is looking for on your site. This is possible by parsing the referer and the user agent and if it's a search query from Google or a Googlebot user agent, redirect it to the script which shows some auto-generated content for this keyword. In best cases you should add a h1-headline for the keyword to the page and the URL where you redirect to should contain the searched keywords. Such a headline can be hidden by CSS or similar. It's only important that Google can "see" it.

I hope this is what you mean.

Hi ! According top my opinion , maybe this website involve in Male ware Attack, and some times google has been do sand box some which sites, its are not following the Google SEO guide and other Policy and privacy ...

I'm not sure how it works but some times when Im googling for something, Google searches inside some other websites like "kat.ph" and "filestube.com" and when you open the link, there's nothing.

seems like Google searches inside those websites but there's nothing inside those websites.

It is Mind Magic
Above Site's SEO is very Power full
They make New post and wait post come to google index
google index done and they will delete post
now post is delete but google cant delete post same time
google delete post after 2-5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back