Status
Not open for further replies.
two of my sites got to PR3 from PR1 ;)
And two upgraded to PR2.

One got degraded to PR0 , thanks to my shitty host :@

Your host has nothing to do with your site being downgraded to PR0.
Uptime/site speed has nothing to do with PR.
PR is about domain strength, namely backlink profile. That's it. Your site most likely lost some high quality backlinks, which is why it lost its PR.
I have a domain that's PR3 and isn't even hosted.

Your host has nothing to do with your site being downgraded to PR0.
Uptime/site speed has nothing to do with PR.
PR is about domain strength, namely backlink profile. That's it. Your site most likely lost some high quality backlinks, which is why it lost its PR.
I have a domain that's PR3 and isn't even hosted.
I'm sorry, but i have to say that you're not 100% correct in this.
Your theory suggests that a domain can get its PR without setting up a website :cough:

You don't know what happened to my site, it was PR2 with high quality backlinks from several sites. (No scrape-box shit).
And then, my site was down for the past 4 months, like a roller coaster ride. Up.. Down.. Up.. Down. :facepalm:
How can google rank your website if it doesn't load ? I agree that domain strength and backlinks are important factors, but they are not the only factors that decide the PR of a website. Infact, no one knows the proper reason behind a Page Rank. Google has never revealed the important factors that determine the PR of a website.

Coming to your point, even i had a domain which was PR3 (for 3 months), it was never hosted, and now it is PR0. Comeon dude, its common sense, a website that is not hosted, doesn't get crawled by search engines nor the backlinks would return succesful as your website is not up.

Uptime, is definitely an important factor that decides your PR, but Speed isn't.

If you want to discuss with me further, hit me a PM, rather than ruining this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back