Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun227170

Dear Wjunction Users,

I was selling Google proxy script JUICYCODES

gdp-player-preview-1.png

Product Description: Google Drive Proxy Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player.

How this works: This script act as a single user to Google during simultaneous downloading in the server’s backend and streaming in the visitor’s front end which not only helps to stream the video a lot of times but also doesn’t waste your server’s valuable storage. However, the streaming speed depends on the incoming/outgoing network speed of your server and also few other things like the disk read/write speed, connection quality to Google’s server, connection quality from visitors network to your server etc.

Product Features:
  • The original script for 100 domains
  • Support Google Photos & Google Drive Videos
  • Advanced Hotlink Protection Included
  • JW Player, VideoJS & JUICY Player
  • Player & Download Pages Available
  • Option For Bulk Links Generation
  • Add Single/Multiple Subtitles
  • Add Custom Player Preview Image
  • Download & Share Buttons Available
  • Video Quality Settings Available
  • Different User Roles Available
  • Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
  • Advanced Yet Easy Controls
  • Awesome Admin Dashboard
  • Affordable One-Time Payment
BUY NOW - $25

If You need anyone script PM Me

18 comments
25$? LMAO even on p-store people is more decent than you selling it at 5$ or 1$.

enjoy the free sh1t... (which anyone can find doing a quick google search)

How to Install:
1. extract gdplayer.zip and upload root content to your web folder
2. create db and restore db.sql with phpmyadmin
3. Change the URL https://demo.pecintadrama.com with your domain in the database (using phpmyadmin)
3. setup the database user/password in config.php
4. login to: domain.com/admin

User: demo@demo.com
Pass: 12345678

req: apache, ioncube, curl, php56+

25$? LMAO even on p-store people is more decent than you selling it at 5$ or 1$.

enjoy the free sh1t... (which anyone can find doing a quick google search)

How to Install:
1. extract gdplayer.zip and upload root content to your web folder
2. create db and restore db.sql with phpmyadmin
3. Change the URL https://demo.pecintadrama.com with your domain in the database (using phpmyadmin)
3. setup the database user/password in config.php
4. login to: domain.com/admin

User: demo@demo.com
Pass: 12345678

req: apache, ioncube, curl, php56+

Looking good but script was nulled some functions not working

Dear Wjunction Users,

I was selling Google proxy script JUICYCODES

gdp-player-preview-1.png

Product Description: Google Drive Proxy Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player.

How this works: This script act as a single user to Google during simultaneous downloading in the server’s backend and streaming in the visitor’s front end which not only helps to stream the video a lot of times but also doesn’t waste your server’s valuable storage. However, the streaming speed depends on the incoming/outgoing network speed of your server and also few other things like the disk read/write speed, connection quality to Google’s server, connection quality from visitors network to your server etc.

Product Features:
  • The original script for 100 domains
  • Support Google Photos & Google Drive Videos
  • Advanced Hotlink Protection Included
  • JW Player, VideoJS & JUICY Player
  • Player & Download Pages Available
  • Option For Bulk Links Generation
  • Add Single/Multiple Subtitles
  • Add Custom Player Preview Image
  • Download & Share Buttons Available
  • Video Quality Settings Available
  • Different User Roles Available
  • Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
  • Advanced Yet Easy Controls
  • Awesome Admin Dashboard
  • Affordable One-Time Payment
BUY NOW - $25

If You need anyone script PM Me

Thank you working awesome

Are you original seller??

Nope, I'm not an original seller but I have an original script with new update 2.4.3 with a load balancer

only for 1 domain licenses
Post automatically merged:

i have bought the scirpt and its a same nulled version of the script no things changes, he is selling nulled version , which we are finding this one in internet, and here is the link to download same script https://mega.nz/file/nJURlYrA#b9bH_EyjFzGJtXjkvoYB1vRhftz9kV48q-sLhouw7Eo

Well you can try the nulled version within 30 minutes after your server get load much

Nope, I'm not an original seller but I have an original script with new update 2.4.3 with a load balancer

Well you can try the nulled version within 30 minutes after your server get load much
So basically you also selling a nulled version, right?

When was that version released and where? The author of the script did not publish version 2.4.3, it should be published.

The problem is: why is it allowed to sell other people's works in this forum? Shouldn't it be banned?

So basically you also selling a nulled version, right?

Yes, 100% but my files everything clean not showed nulled version dashboard so my files clean and only support 1 domain only with 1 license with load balancer also.. you can run my script with low budgets VPS 1 core or 2 core, your sever never be loaded for per day 30k traffic

The problem is: why is it allowed to sell other people's works in this forum? Shouldn't it be banned?

JUICYCODES support was not suitable for anyone many users tell there got money just ignoring customers without any messages reply so people what think they need satisfied with the seller right with updates so that why I'm selling here more then I have 30 customers there no any issue finally JUICYCODES released new version also I give updates without any fees for my customer that my honest

Last edited:
Yes, 100% but my files everything clean not showed nulled version dashboard so my files clean and only support 1 domain only with 1 license with load balancer also.. you can run my script with low budgets VPS 1 core or 2 core, your sever never be loaded for per day 30k traffic

JUICYCODES support was not suitable for anyone many users tell there got money just ignoring customers without any messages reply so people what think they need satisfied with the seller right with updates so that why I'm selling here more then I have 30 customers there no any issue finally JUICYCODES released new version also I give updates without any fees for my customer that my honest

Where you found that version 2.4.3, I asked on telegram and they said the update will release maybe today. At least until now, the update is not released but you saying you have updated version???

When was that version released and where? The author of the script did not publish version 2.4.3, it should be published.

Alrdiy there released but there not giving updates to customers there have that new version on upcoming customers but I have 2.4.3 version files with load banner also if you need more information
please visit the link - https://gist.github.com/eninja-gh/22fe429f2db8556cbc4f39f49748a8b4

Where you found that version 2.4.3, I asked on telegram and they said the update will release maybe today. At least until now, the update is not released but you saying you have updated version???

Yes, of course, they're not giving updates for the customers there secret about this new version but already there bullied new version

2.4.3 version new updates with plugin information from JUICYCODES said
please visit the link - https://gist.github.com/eninja-gh/22fe429f2db8556cbc4f39f49748a8b4

Fine that's your satisfaction 2.4.3 version released if you need more information PM me

It's not about me, I just want to know how its possible, script developer saying he not released yet, his old customer saying version 2 not released, even 2 days ago one person bought from developer and he got version 1.8 but you saying you have 2.4.3. I just want to know how it is possible?

can you please send me message about this on their official telegram group?

It's not about me, I just want to know how its possible, script developer saying he not released yet, his old customer saying version 2 not released, even 2 days ago one person bought from developer and he got version 1.8 but you saying you have 2.4.3. I just want to know how it is possible?

can you please send me message about this on their official telegram group?

there released 3 types of the version of this month after the google core update

1st - 1.7.0 to 1.8.0
2nd - 1.8.0 to 1.8.4

After again google core updated on past month 24th so many videos not work

Finally, there released 2.4.3 With HLS Plugin + load balancer also

However, I decrypted the files if you need more information PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back