Fake
or
real

by creating this thread i have no offense aginst google
i just want to be sure about it

Last edited:
14 comments
FAKE! you want google to pay you?

Use their ADSENSE system! all those online scams are bullshit, They will probably just tell you to get an adsense account lol

it seems you .have tried it

No.. But it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know is bullshit.

Google pays you.. yea they do if you are an adsense publisher.

I read once somewhere that those google scam craps are just ebooks tha teach you how to start blogs and craps

What other way can google pay you?

go to college get a degree and try applying for one of their open positions. Good luck!

Are you asking if Google really pays people for having adsense advertising on a website?

If that is what you are asking the answer is yes they pay for that.

If that is not what you are asking you need to reword or clarify your question to get a accurate answer.

good avise.
The thread is stared by me for all wj's to be sure about it before adopting it...
So everyone
please vote

What type of stupid thread is this

Offcource google pays if you use adsence on your sites but they have to be legal sites if u place it on illegal sites then it will screw u before ur payment arrives

and mate what stupid source of yours is saying its fake

What type of stupid thread is this

Offcource google pays if you use adsence on your sites but they have to be legal sites if u place it on illegal sites then it will screw u before ur payment arrives

and mate what stupid source of yours is saying its fake

Guys he is talking about those STUPID advertisement all around the net which say I GOT PAYED 856989$ BY GOOGLE SO CAN YOU. and yes they are scams!

Example:
google-pays-me-stupid-ad.png

How can we vote on something based on the vague and unexplained question you asked.

Are you asking if the programs/ebooks/howtovideos being sold about how to make money with google are worth it?

Or

Are you asking if google actually pays a site owner for displaying google adsense ads?

The answer varies with the question but the question must contain more details then you have provided to provide a answer with any degree of truth.

The facts are as follows:

The people selling information about making money with Google are selling you information that is available for free just by searching on Google.

Google does pay site owners for displaying adsense ads on a site as long as the site does not violate Google's Terms of Service.

How can we vote on something based on the vague and unexplained question you asked.

Are you asking if the programs/ebooks/howtovideos being sold about how to make money with google are worth it?

Or

Are you asking if google actually pays a site owner for displaying google adsense ads?

The answer varies with the question but the question must contain more details then you have provided to provide a answer with any degree of truth.

The facts are as follows:

The people selling information about making money with Google are selling you information that is available for free just by searching on Google.

Google does pay site owners for displaying adsense ads on a site as long as the site does not violate Google's Terms of Service.

He if referring to the google scam around the net...

just do a search for GOOGLE PAYS ME

you will see what he means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back