Status
Not open for further replies.

leesaaugustin

i wan to start a analysis on search engine results and news. i would use Google's blog as main source to develop my content. How is the idea? will i be able to get traffic and links?

4 comments
i wan to start a analysis on search engine results and news. i would use Google's blog as main source to develop my content. How is the idea? will i be able to get traffic and links?

Sounds like a good idea, but what the out come that you would like to achieve from doing that? I mean what's the goal?

Doing something like that is a daily routine that you would be doing basically 24/7. I don't think you will get much traffic unless you have some way of showing every domain holder how many hits are going through their website from search results. A website that ounts hits can be a tough thing to make better think about it.

The idea is good but the goal is more important. There are a lot of legit and popular blogs about search engines so you must be ready to compete with those.
Providing quality, concise and consistent content is necessary too. However, people will be expecting from your point of view too, so you must be able to share at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back